Banshee Porting DIY

BLOODRAGE

Hey guys im new here but my buddy just got a shee and someone has cleaned up the ports and sharpened the bottom of the transfers but it just doesnt seem to run right? it has nooo low end you have to rap it up quite a bit any ideas on whats wrong?

Whoops.....don't know what I did there. Lol. Anyhow, to answer your question, they could have raised the exhaust a bunch and have the blow down something ridiculous like 37-38 deg or something, or they lowered the exhaust port floor and now have free porting going on, or the transfer timing all jazzed up, etc. It could be a number of things and without looking at it with my own eyes and measuring things, its just a guessing game. Pm me and we can talk further. Maybe I can fix them for you, if there is material left and you want to send them to me.

Dont know why i am continuing to post with the sheer stupidity in this thread but it has progressed (degressed?) to name calling which amuses me. It proves your ignorance. the best thing would be for virginstar to leave bhq. he has forever been marked as a fuck.

Guest mumshouldaswallowed

stupidity? you should put that in front of your nick name. have you even google knife edging yet? your fucking sad! you should fuckin leave. your bullshit theory is fuck all with false infomation, oooOOoOoOoooOo virginstar, iam so offfended hahahaha, you are childish. what are you doing on here? tryna manipulate little boyss are we,

you fuckin call me out. what do you exspect. iama come out with a samurai and fucking chop you up!

stupidity? you should put that in front of your nick name. have you even google knife edging yet? your fucking sad! you should fuckin leave. your bullshit theory is fuck all with false infomation, oooOOoOoOoooOo virginstar, iam so offfended hahahaha, you are childish. what are you doing on here? tryna manipulate little boyss are we,

you fuckin call me out. what do you exspect. iama come out with a samurai and fucking chop you up!

If you goodle aids... this post should show up ^^^^.

Hey faggots! Any of you fucking faggots help another fucking faggot with some faggotry when it comes to Faggot edging my faggot ass shit. If you don't agree you're a faggot ass faggot!

JEEZUS DUDE! You need to mellow out..... Really need to figure out where the hate is from. Don't go losing any sleep over this thread.

• Like 1

Guest mumshouldaswallowed

its all good bro. thease poofters dont faze me. a bunch of attention seekers, dick kissers and riders, i aint gonna bother with fags.

were not talking about planes and boats here. were talking about knife edging the bore. ill love to show ya my paint job. enyday.

if you google slut cock sucker. youll find a picture of your sister and mother sucking on my cock!

your a fucking lier. judging from your sig. i bet you jerk off in front of your comp when nobodys around a cunt! fucking lost! yea you vul,

Yea im an attention seeker. Caught me red handed.

Next time you want to make fun of someone at least spell their name right. And i will stick by my comment that air doesnt like sharp edges, especially fast moving air. Run your mouth all you want, you are an ignorant little shit who is butthurt because of what was posted on the internet.