Builders Race

srp

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never read any of your posts unless they are short like this one.

Right! Short stories with pictures.....your kind of read. I bet you listen to books on tape too.  

One thing I'm sure you DON'T do...........Ride.

Let's get all these fast bikes together on a hill. The HQ ride in may would be perfect for many reasons. A hill shows HP. It's pretty centraly located to most of us (14 hrs for me roughly).

I'm gonna try and make it. Don't everyone whine that your bikes not setup to race a hill. We don't race hills in Oregon either.

Cam

FUCK YEAH!!! Big shit going down in utah! 

I would like to see some fun racing out there! I'll be there and hope everyone can make it. The hill is long, steep, and at that time of year should be pretty damn smooth. 

I never read any of your posts unless they are short like this one.

gonna hafta agree..

Let's get all these fast bikes together on a hill. The HQ ride in may would be perfect for many reasons. A hill shows HP. It's pretty centraly located to most of us (14 hrs for me roughly).

I'm gonna try and make it. Don't everyone whine that your bikes not setup to race a hill. We don't race hills in Oregon either.

Cam

good idea cam. our hill is more of a builders race then a jockey race.

Cam

The Little Sahara OK ride is the one we are going to, good idea to have a builders race there too for the ones that can make it.

The Little Sahara OK ride is the one we are going to, good idea to have a builders race there too for the ones that can make it.

Why not go somewhere else you cant use home field advantage doesnt sound like your winning there. So my question is why not do some traveling and get your name on the map?

this might be worth the 34hr one way trip! any builders need a professional jockey, pm me! im the fastest in the bizz!

^^^^ he can ride but we will see how well his new 10mil ported cub does against my serval tomorrow :)

Anyone else willing to get smoked by a fat ass on a lil trail serval bring it to our hills tomorrow LOL