Builders Race

srp

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I know they have quite a few events, my point was, don't bother with that org, they aren't what they claim to be. They run it like the Obama administration. Think like me, or else I'll veto/ban you

Are you sure you're thinking of Pro Sand Drags or Planetsand Drags? There is a difference.

Hmm really..

Yes, I was banned for supporting another's idea and asking them to let us vote on it, to see if it could be worked into 2013 or later years. I was ridiculed by one admin then another banned me for calling them hypocrites. A site "for the racers by the racers" but they won't allow the racers to even hold a vote as to what they may want to see at their events. Complete BS.

And for the record, I didn't come here to bash their site, I simply was commenting on your suggestion. I was banned 6 months ago

Yes, I was banned for supporting another's idea and asking them to let us vote on it, to see if it could be worked into 2013 or later years. I was ridiculed by one admin then another banned me for calling them hypocrites. A site "for the racers by the racers" but they won't allow the racers to even hold a vote as to what they may want to see at their events. Complete BS.

And for the record, I didn't come here to bash their site, I simply was commenting on your suggestion. I was banned 6 months ago

Will you PM me this info.. I have been in talks with PSDA about getting BansheeHQ involved next year. I'd like to hear of some of these behind the front page type of things.

builder race would be cool i guess, but really no point to it.  everyone is coming from different parts of the country racing differently than what they do at home.  i know if i took my bike to the long drag hill at LS, ut, i would toast my motor because my bike isn't set up for that.... 

still think, to this day, the best time i ever had racing was the last night of the first hq ride where everyone was hot lapping their bikes for hours til the sun went down and we had to go in.  best time ever...

builder race would be cool i guess, but really no point to it.  everyone is coming from different parts of the country racing differently than what they do at home.  i know if i took my bike to the long drag hill at LS, ut, i would toast my motor because my bike isn't set up for that.... 

still think, to this day, the best time i ever had racing was the last night of the first hq ride where everyone was hot lapping their bikes for hours til the sun went down and we had to go in.  best time ever...

Word. First BHQ ride was the best.