The Wife Strikes Again

DirtDiggler69

This is good shit , lol I can't believe this one yet but it doesn't surprise me one bit. I come home and on the table is a brand new 32 gb iPad charging up! Holy dogshit that's awesome right! Ok right away I get the " it's mine it's not yours attitude " and we haven't been getting along at all lately , correction she's been a frigid snappy bitch and I've been the same guy for the last 38 years of my life. I asked a couple questions like " whoah sweet I see it says 4g , is it enabled? " " I don't know I just got it " ok so I click on the browser and yep " no plan has been selected " so I say oh there's no data for it yet , we need to add it to our existing service . " no they said it was ready to go " " But there's no service for it , we have to add it to our plan , or maybe do a Virgin mobile hot spot for the house ( she canceled the cable/Internet because she never could find anything to watch on tv and said it cost too much . And of course the pay as you go unlimited data plan for 35.00 to her is a lie but she can't explain how it's a lie . OMG I can't believe I still put up with this stupid shit after all these years , she bought the thing off QVC and she swears up and down " They said all I had to do was charge it and it was ready to go " lol she says " it already has wifi , It should just connect right up , there's something wrong with it , I'm gonna take it to apple to have them investigate it ". I was almost pissing my pants but kept my composure about it , because the last thing I need is another bitch session after a long day , but Jesus LOL I just don't get how smart she can be with some things and just not " get " it with others!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey honey....... Here's a good ol fashioned SMACK! Now do you feel like a FUCK TARD?

Btw, don't get upset when the fellas tear your wife apart. You did post this so be prepared!

Hey honey....... Here's a good ol fashioned SMACK! Now do you feel like a FUCK TARD?

Btw, don't get upset when the fellas tear your wife apart. You did post this so be prepared!

Lol yah I'm used to her antics , doesn't phase me much anymore . I'm sure this will get me/her a good ripping here for sure!

Get her iPad and go onto the app store, there's a bunch of sandwich apps. Download all of them, when she next uses it she'll question your actions.

You then should reply ' use your initiative, since you don't know how to make a sandwich I downloaded some apps to help you along! Now get'