The Wife Strikes Again

DirtDiggler69

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you shouldn't hit her.

I don't know you but in most cases its the mans fault that this kind of stuff goes on. If a man has a set from the first date, she will either get with the program or find somebody else. Sometimes the man tries so hard to impress her from the beginning that he has to keep the same attitude for the rest of the relationship. Sometimes the dude is just a flat out pussy and gets what he deserves. Sometimes he has control at first but gets lazy and lets the woman get the upper hand.

Either way it sounds like you're her bitch and I don't see it changing for you. If it has gone on this way for too long, she wont allow you to regain control and you two will either be pissed off every day or it will end in divorce if you try.

Let this be a lesson kids. BE A MAN.

No you shouldn't hit her.

I don't know you but in most cases its the mans fault that this kind of stuff goes on. If a man has a set from the first date, she will either get with the program or find somebody else. Sometimes the man tries so hard to impress her from the beginning that he has to keep the same attitude for the rest of the relationship. Sometimes the dude is just a flat out pussy and gets what he deserves. Sometimes he has control at first but gets lazy and lets the woman get the upper hand.

Either way it sounds like you're her bitch and I don't see it changing for you. If it has gone on this way for too long, she wont allow you to regain control and you two will either be pissed off every day or it will end in divorce if you try.

Let this be a lesson kids. BE A MAN.

Nothing but the truth. I've lost girls because I was an "asshole" I'm just not a pushover. Most people set them selves up from day one just trying to be mr. Sensitive and get in a girls pants. If you have to work that hard then you should know what your getting into. Cause from that point on the second you "change" it's all down hill. Just go to the bar and pick up some loose bar slut to smash for the night.

Ive never gotten the whole sensitive male attitude. You see it a lot walking through the grocery stores and shit. Everyone acting like there gay anymore. worried about there hair and clothes. Ive never had a problem getting a girl by just being myself. Why put on a show to someone you see a future with, sooner or later they will see thats not really you. As for control of the big situations, you need to always take it. Control your own money, she cant say shit as to what you spent it on. Its yours.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

:rolleyes: PLEASE.........What is she leaving you?...........Cause I don't see you kicking her to the door.......if you have put up with her all this time.

Less Talk.....More Walk! :bolt:

No , she now wants to move her useless deadbeat dad into the other side of the duplex we own , I just moved my dad out into his own apartment because it was " our " plan to sell the duplex , pay off a few bills and buy a new place ( the duplex is paid for , we own it outright ) I'm done I can't take this shit anymore .

Haha, don't be so dramatic. You aren't going anywhere or doing shit.

So can we assume you'll still be celebrating the Holiday's and New Years with your woman? I'm figuring your 2013 will be much the same as your 2012.........more screaming it all out on your car rides alone to work and plenty of "Yes Dear" when your home.

maybe by now you have new company next door....and you can walk over and chat with her dad about what your going thru.....