The Wife Strikes Again

DirtDiggler69

It's not that uncommon. I take tech calls for apple and this is 90% of the shit I hear when at work. Needless to say this is a very temporary job.

What's worse is she will not be convinced when they tell her what's up and will think she got screwed over.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trick , you are 100% right and when you get off the phone with her , I will have to suffer for hours hearing her complain lol I wonder if I can record that for quality and training purposes!?!

i could care less if my lady buys herself a ipad or what ever the fuck she wants BUT NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY WILL FUCK WITH MY CABLE OR INTERNET

I don't care that she bought it , She can buy 5 of them I don't care . I just laugh my ass off when she does this shit and doesn't think it through and as. Soon as it gets " complicated " she bails on it and gets all pissy. The reason I told her about the mobile hot spot deal is because I already bought one and it's a sweet deal. Instead she is certain " something's " wrong and I'm just a dumb old pipe fitter/welder and what do I know!!! LoL I kinda enjoy watching her be her own worst enemy sometimes , she's worse than some of you guys!!!!

They have a web site... I bought my TV from them just a few months ago . I Got a sweet deal , free shipping , free wall mount and a free extended warranty . It's a smart tv and I hung it in the garage/cave . Even better I got it on 5 payments , zero interest . The kid streams all her favorite shows and I can still watch the walking dead when I want to . I guess she will figure it out eventually

They have a web site... I bought my TV from them just a few months ago . I Got a sweet deal , free shipping , free wall mount and a free extended warranty . It's a smart tv and I hung it in the garage/cave . Even better I got it on 5 payments , zero interest . The kid streams all her favorite shows and I can still watch the walking dead when I want to . I guess she will figure it out eventually

Yet you have no cable? SHE canceled the cable because SHE couldn't find shit to watch. Sounds like SHE has totally control in the house.