V FORCE 4

gangstahic

Well since your bike has an MX port….the 2's are losing throttle response as well as low and midrange power for your application.

(Not to mention that your motor doesn't make enough power to see any benefit from having 2's. So the 2's won't out perform the 4's in the top end power.)

V4's are only $200 dollars. The hard core drag guys buy up those 2's any time they are listed. You can get the 4's and not lose a dime.

You have 2's…..if you wanna follow Jeff's advice…..feel free. I'm just providing info…. :shrugani:

And I respect your input and will prob try out the 4s and keep my 2s as spares

Not a bad idea at all.  :)

Those 4's like one size bigger pilot. (unless you're already running fat down low)

I don't think I should go over a 30 pilot, I was running 27.5 but having starting issues bumped up to 30 then realized that wasn't the problem at all, so 30 should be good right?

That's what I'm curious about. Right now I'm running 30 pilots on a stock engine besides pipes and filter.

I don't think I should go over a 30 pilot, I was running 27.5 but having starting issues bumped up to 30 then realized that wasn't the problem at all, so 30 should be good right?

Yes. Most who have any mods go straight to a 27.5

After installing V4's most need a 30

Fine tune the airscrew to find the sweet spot.

That's what I'm curious about. Right now I'm running 30 pilots on a stock engine besides pipes and filter.

More than likely you need a 27.5 pilot and then take some time playing with your airscrew to find out what the motor needs to be real crisp.

More than likely you need a 27.5 pilot and then take some time playing with your airscrew to find out what the motor needs to be real crisp.

I haven't got an air screw, still got tors.

The pilots is for 1/4 to half 1/2 throttle right?

Yup hes right you have a fuel/air screw... but you should ditch the tors those things cause problems

Yeh I know tors cause issues but it hasnt cause me any problems yet so im going to keep it in place until it does cause a problem.

Yeh I know tors cause issues but it hasnt cause me any problems yet so im going to keep it in place until it does cause a problem.

So you would want to wait till your out riding and have problems then to avoid it from the start? Doesn't make sense to me... Trust me it's worth it to get the tors delete. It cleans up the bike a lot and makes it a lot easier to work on the carbs. Once it's gone your will wonder why you didn't get rid of it earlier

I haven't got an air screw, still got tors.

The pilots is for 1/4 to half 1/2 throttle right?

Pilot is for 0 to about 1/8 throttle and the air/fuel screw works with the pilot/slow speed circuit of the carb mainly affecting the engines starting, idling and initial power delivery.

The needle controls the carbs at 1/4 to 3/4 throttle range

The main is for 3/4 to WOT

Isn't the problem with tors that they get stuck at open throttle ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stock banshee carbs are supposedly known for this so they put tors on it as a safety measure.