Shearer or sniper pipes

Wish this thread would have been 2 months ago. Im not getting into this shit show, however Daves old 10 cub was one of the hardest runners ive ever owned, rode or seen. many people including

Liljockey481, Badassbanshee479,joe2002,turbo jay,johndeere10 have seen that motor go 4.0 with 240+lb riders, and 3.83-3.92 with lighter riders..or made the passes (liljockey481).

The motor did seem to run harder with small bore,but all passes on the timers it had big bores.

now as for the REAL reason this thread is here..lol

I have ran shearers on all my builds to date and have had my share of quality issues, however the pipes run great hands down.

I HAVE had snipers in my hands and mounted to my bike, and imo the quality is twice than that of shearers.

My opinion on snipers is simply a initial quality eval.

Chris

WheelmanChassis

Just buy the Snipers and do something different. Unless you are racing heads up in a specific tight window class...WHO CARES. Have fun and try a new high quality product that not too many people have.

I was impressed with the Snipers when i ran them, and would buy them if I was in the market for a new pipe. When my CPI's wear out in the next season or two I will replace them with snipers.

Its just a damn quad, I do not understand all this bitching and moaning. They are a sweet pipe, what else matters? Ohhhhh 2 HP on a dyno waahhh waahhhhh WHO CARES. HAVE FUN.

:cheers::cheers:

:cheers:

Just buy the Snipers and do something different. Unless you are racing heads up in a specific tight window class...WHO CARES. Have fun and try a new high quality product that not too many people have.

I was impressed with the Snipers when i ran them, and would buy them if I was in the market for a new pipe. When my CPI's wear out in the next season or two I will replace them with snipers.

Its just a damn quad, I do not understand all this bitching and moaning. They are a sweet pipe, what else matters? Ohhhhh 2 HP on a dyno waahhh waahhhhh WHO CARES. HAVE FUN.

:cheers:

Or buy Shearers and have a pipe thats a proven runner :jesterlaugh:

That fit like shit with poor customer service? Some of these guys don't have the means to modify things to fit properly after spending several hundred dollars on them.

By the way, have you heard back from Shearer about your stingers?

That fit like shit with poor customer service? Some of these guys don't have the means to modify things to fit properly after spending several hundred dollars on them.

By the way, have you heard back from Shearer about your stingers?

I guess I must be the only person in the world he answers the phone for????? I have never spent a dime with Matt I bought my pipes used from a friend yet he answers my calls every time and has helped me in any way he could. If I ever have a 250R question I can call Matt and he will spend a hour on the phone trying to help me out. As I stated in a post a long time back he sent me a entire ignition system from his personal bike just to test a 250R I was working on and didnt even charge me for the shipping. My used pipes fit great and have more room for filters than my buddies CPI'S do. Like I said guess I am just lucky. Or it may be possible that some people are kind of a holes when they call him hmmmmm never thought about that one :confused:

:jesterlaugh:

I guess I must be the only person in the world he answers the phone for????? I have never spent a dime with Matt I bought my pipes used from a friend yet he answers my calls every time and has helped me in any way he could. If I ever have a 250R question I can call Matt and he will spend a hour on the phone trying to help me out. As I stated in a post a long time back he sent me a entire ignition system from his personal bike just to test a 250R I was working on and didnt even charge me for the shipping. My used pipes fit great and have more room for filters than my buddies CPI'S do. Like I said guess I am just lucky. Or it may be possible that some people are kind of a holes when they call him hmmmmm never thought about that one :confused:

:jesterlaugh:

Professional installation is KEY

:rotflmao: I love these threads they give me something to help pass the day. There is always the possibility in Steves case that he tried to install them backwards I mean hell I would not put it past the poor guy.

The fighting in this thread has nothing to do with Sniper, its because Passion's 421 cub has walked all over every Nate Mccoy 421 cub in the Oklahoma area races, and at Whitefield. In some of those races, the Passion engine had Shearer pipes. Most of the haters naturally have Mccoy engines or input from him.