Shearer or sniper pipes

Up until this point, haters of Sniper just have to turn the thread into a fight to get it deleted. Everyone is aware of that game, if this thread gets deleted, I will start another and another and then again another until the haters stop posting negative things about a product they do not own and have never even raced against.

Anyone with half a brain knows neither one is going to be able to totally dominate the other. Shearer is a good pipe but so is Sniper and even Cpi is better on some engines. There are just too many variations in engine builds for one pipe to be the best for every application.

I'm just saying. Everyone knows shearers are better. Shearer builds better pipes and motors

Someone needs to tell Brad Painter (Banshee 332). Today I looked up at the BBDR points for 2012, Brad has won the first four races (431 to 525 two-stoke class), racing against nothing but Shearer piped bikes. And yes, that is the very same engine that was in the Passion/Shearer challenge.

Congrat's Brad

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7lg9pQhQHGsAk0ZXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0amJhaGpnBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA01TWTAxMl83NQ--/SIG=11h4s0qar/EXP=1342772669/**http%3a//www.bbdrdirtdrags.com/

if someone within 250 miles of 73942 has a dyno and a stock cylinder motor and 421 cub, i will buy the snipers and let you use them to test as long as i can be there watching/videtaping

Little Sahara has a dyno and i can supply the stock cylinder bike AND a set of oof shearers.

if someone within 250 miles of 73942 has a dyno and a stock cylinder motor and 421 cub, i will buy the snipers and let you use them to test as long as i can be there watching/videtaping

I forgot to mention in my reply to this offer than I will be paying for the dyno time @ Sandtraxx. We were planning on going anyway and we have CPI's & Inframe Shearers to try. This is on a 421 and on a Redline 4mm Stock cyl. If Colby is generous enough to supply the pipes and Video Cam,the least i can do is pay for dyno time and testing that i was going to do anyway. From what i've heard Sandtraxx is one of the best / truest dynos in that part of Oklahoma,plus i hear the owner is great at tuning. I think thats the dyno that Passion uses too.