Shearer or sniper pipes

Simmer down Brian.

LOL I am simmering. This whole thing is just dumb!!!!! There is a easy soluntion to this whole question and there is people out there myself included who are willing to take the time and do all the leg work and spend the time on the dyno with other pipes and motor setups to really prove if the pipes are all they say they are but the pipe builder is doing nothing to work towards that. All we hear is DAMN they are great we just are not selling any LOL

HAHA. 10milmike, this is why I made my initial post: "Another Shearer Vs Sniper Thread clap.gif." I really wasn't trying to be a dick, I knew this is where it was headed. I forgive you for calling me names.

I had a legit question. Sorry did not mean to be a dick. I did not know much about them. Learning alot now.lol

LOL I am simmering. This whole thing is just dumb!!!!! There is a easy soluntion to this whole question and there is people out there myself included who are willing to take the time and do all the leg work and spend the time on the dyno with other pipes and motor setups to really prove if the pipes are all they say they are but the pipe builder is doing nothing to work towards that. All we hear is DAMN they are great we just are not selling any LOL

Your even more mis-informed than I would have guessed

Your even more mis-informed than I would have guessed

HAHAHA well enlighten me then. I am not saying anything about the pipes not being good or being bad. I am simply saying all we have heard forever is snipers are coming snipers are coming and then nothing! The marking of these pipes has not been at all what it should be if it was then the major builders and the serious racers would all know the numbers on these things and what they can do. I have talked to Shearer and several other people about these pipes just to see what there thoughts were on these. Hell I am just as bad as the rest of the guys out there if they are everything they are claimed to be I would spend the money to buy them.

I'll try to keep it short so Tyler won't get mad......

OK :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Your the man. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Passion + Sniper = the worlds best combo of technology ever.

Now go drop that bike in the sand and line it up next to the guy who told you your pipe was "A really good pipe." ;)

Matt built his motor and his pipe.

The Sniper was developed on a Passion 4 mill.

So there is all the testing you ever need to see! Both guys have motors and pipes that are designed to feature the strong aspects of the total package. So if that bike is finally running............

Go beat Matt or let us enjoy watching Sniper and Passion destroy each other with the blame game. :clap:

I know the race never got ran.....but get busy planning another race. Because Matt was willing to put his 4 mill up against your 10. That alone speaks volumes.

I means he's either not afraid of the Sniper pipes........or he's not afraid of a passion motor.......or both. B):o (Oh yes I did!) :lol:

LOL that post is not going to last very long :jesterlaugh:

I'll try to keep it short so Tyler won't get mad......

OK :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Your the man. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Passion + Sniper = the worlds best combo of technology ever.

Now go drop that bike in the sand and line it up next to the guy who told you your pipe was "A really good pipe." ;)

Matt built his motor and his pipe.

The Sniper was developed on a Passion 4 mill.

So there is all the testing you ever need to see! Both guys have motors and pipes that are designed to feature the strong aspects of the total package. So if that bike is finally running............

Go beat Matt or let us enjoy watching Sniper and Passion destroy each other with the blame game. :clap:

I know the race never got ran.....but get busy planning another race. Because Matt was willing to put his 4 mill up against your 10. That alone speaks volumes.

I means he's either not afraid of the Sniper pipes........or he's not afraid of a passion motor.......or both. B):o (Oh yes I did!) :lol:

Did not look like Passion was afraid either! Little Sahara is coming up soon?