Shearer or sniper pipes

Sniper and Passion are building pipes and engines for dirt bikes, check out these videos of a KX85 putting the hole shot on a hole mess of 150 four strokes. Talk about acceleration and explosive power.

Love that screamin in front of all that fartin behind him...great vids

Gary and I work together to offer engine/pipe packages for any 2 cycle format. They are all custom matched for each particular engine and /or racing enviroment.

On engines that I am not building, we require an accurate port map of the engine format in order to match pipe resonance and efficiency rpm when possible. If not possible, upon crashing data on the port maps, I will offer port correction services where needed for balanced resonance and transfer/ex. port eff. rpm matching.

The KX-85 vid is fitted with a custom Sniper down pipe, typically a short track style fit, not sure how well that would work in MX. It was matched to my port work to make peak HP at 13800 RPM.

We dont have access for every frame configuration that we design for, so we offer multi- piece partially fabbed kits for the customer to do final orientation for proper fit to their application.

We assemble the pipe as much as possible, leaving a few seams open for customers to fine adjust desired upswing, clearance, etc.

If interested in this type of service for ANY 2 cycle engine just email me at passionengines@yahoo.com ....Jim

Don't you think its fair to state the same comment about shearer pipes? Some people on this forum like to also skip over shearer pipes undeniable success at the track. This whole situation just needs to get hammered out at the track for sure.

Well , you better bring your hammer if you think you need it.

shearerfilterlogo.jpg

SNIPER21.jpg

I think we should keep it technical and state the facts when one out performs the other, at the track or on a dyno, even butt dyno comparisons can tell a lot. I feel we should be thankful to have more than one good product to chose from. I can guaranty there will be posts where Shearer out performs Sniper, same thing with Sniper out performing Shearer. When it comes to quality, Sniper may force Shearer to raise the bar, and I am sure he will!