Shearer or sniper pipes

Tyler likes goats

if someone within 250 miles of 73942 has a dyno and a stock cylinder motor and 421 cub, i will buy the snipers and let you use them to test as long as i can be there watching/videtaping

Or... if everyone wants to pitch in a little and we can collect enough, I will take my 4mil cub, CPIs, snipers, and borrow my friends Shearer's and have a dyno day here in Rexburg.

Sorry I mentioned the OOFs. I figured it was relevant since the pipe "should" be the same as IFs. For a duner I doubt you'd notice a difference (good or bad) with pipes, imo. For a drag racer, you have to build the motor around the particular pipe.

if someone within 250 miles of 73942 has a dyno and a stock cylinder motor and 421 cub, i will buy the snipers and let you use them to test as long as i can be there watching/videtaping

I might be able to work something out with you. I was planning on making a trip to SandTraxx in Tulsa with my dads 4mm Stock cyl and my 421 for some dyno tuning and playing around.

PM me if you'd like to work something out.

Ok...here we go again.

First off, I'm not a fan of Passion or Jim. I respect him as a builder, his riders love him, and that's what's important. I hold no ill will against him or his bikes. He's a smart guy, no doubt.

I just wanted to state I'm not a fan boy, to be clear.

Second, everyone is tagging Sniper PIpes with Passion, which is wrong. They are separate companies. Jim is selling them for Gary. He's their outlet....I honestly can't say if he has more, I don't know.

Third, I don't believe a thing WindyJohn says. When you have to put emoticons throughout your posts to be cute, funny or try to make your point...you lost ground. After his constant whining about Trinity, I don't have confidence in his ability or tuning skills. Especially since he's a Silver Lake dunes guy but yet I've never heard of or seen him at West Michigan drag which...is only a few miles away.

So separate a duner from a racer.

I sold my 10 mil cub to WheelmanSlim. It was always a runner. It had Shearers on it for 90% of it's life. I never ran small bore shearer on it...Chris did and said it picked up everywhere. He sold that motor.

Gary sent me a set of OOF test pipes in 2010. I only made one pass with them. A bearing pin/stay on my crank came loose and ruined my weekend of racing. One pass...so I can't comment on performance first hand, which I'm dissapointed with, and here's why...

The quality is outstanding. Welds, flange, fit, etc.

Matt builds a nice pipe. If he didn't, we wouldn't keep using that as the benchmark for drag racing. I had quality issues with my Shearer pipes. Matt and I both agreed we could have handled it better than we did. I hold no hurt feelings or grudges against him, and I hope he doesn't against me.

I'm planning on getting back in next year with an HJR OEM cylinder motor (trail port....lol, kidding) and a Wheelman Chassis. I am going to ask HJR and Gary to work together for an optimal setup for the pipes Gary gave me. That's only fair. Then we'll see what they can do.

I threw down the gauntlet a few months ago, I have OOF adjustable stinger pipes from Sniper. A reputable builder is welcome to test with them. All I asked is they take care of the pipes and pay for shipping.

People are too busy, or don't want to get into politics. First one through the brick wall always gets bloody...that's how it is.

Lastly, price. I'm tired of hearing about price. People spend an extra 50% on a part to have it chromed or polished which does absolutely nothing to make your bike faster, but yipe about extra money for a performance part.

What about tires? Tires are expensive as all hell...and you have absolutely no guarantee a $500 to $900 set of paddles will make you any faster or slower. But you buy them anyways.

That custom paint job that set you back a few K sure doesn't make you any faster. I'm tired of hearing about the price. Those that want to go faster will pay to do so.

Lectron carbs are probably twice the price of a set of PWKs. How much HP do they give you? Not much if any....but they are quicker and easier to tune IN MY OPINION.

Finally, unless you've personally ran these pipes, know FIRST hand and witnessed them on a dyno (who cares about a dyno) and or a track run...you have no room to talk. Go to the chat room or other discussion room to blabber. This guy asked for an opinion of the pipes, if you don't have the pipes, don't have any access to any REAL data or testing on them...what's the point of you posting??

I know I'm going to get hated on...but before you open your mouth, answer this question. Do you have the pipes this man asked about? If not...save your reply for someone else.

You don't know me because your a dick and I steer clear of dicks.

I hit the West Michigan track June 20th. Not my first time...surely not my last....but no I don't sign up for the races cause I'd like to make more than a handful of runs in a weekend. I'm running a dune bike, not a dedicated drag machine. But that doesn't mean that performance doesn't matter in the dunes.

Ran a 4.37 at 72MPH with my fully suspended dune bike with front brakes and Elka shocks. That was with a new motor and last years set-up. (1.63 interim....needs work)

But I've raced NHRA for years. I took a Pro Tree against Randy Goodale (He asked for the Pro Tree) My reaction time...0.194 :headbang: His...0.654 :o

100% of my opinion of Trinity is correct. They deserve every bit of bad mouthing that they get. If you have a problem with my spreading the word about what Trinity DOESN'T know. Then your a fool.

I've been telling every person I can that the SB Shearer works better on the 4-10 mill motors. I know because I tested it on our dyno. You thought your 10 mill was a runner....till the new owner tried a different pipe and "It picked up everywhere" :shootself: So I guess I'll question your tuning abilities and judgement about when a motor is running it's best. Because if a "Duner" knows this shit and you don't.. :shrugani:

What info are you sharing to help others? Nothing.....just your own personal Biography. I'm on here saying I've seen independent testing and it wasn't the results you want to see. I'm asking to get a set sent to me so I can do my own dyno testing that I can then freely share because it will be MY work product. (Stop saying dyno's are worthless. Every NASCAR, NHRA, INDY team uses them to find power.) Track testing is a mixed bag....smaller motors beat bigger motors all the time.

NOTE: The "Sniper pipes" that everyone is talking about are the In-Frame models . But thanks for telling us about a set of OOF pipes that you have, but haven't tested.

Oh I'll be at Silver Lake this weekend for the HQ ride. I'm still waiting to here if someone is renting the track.........

Emoticon King

But...But...it helps make his point, they're so good.

Steer clear of Dicks, how original. Since I've been to WMSD, Ionia, Clarksville more times than I can count...just when again where you there?

My 10 mil WAS a runner, I don't have to think. My Planet Sand results from YEARS ago still speak to that. Along with anybody else I ran with, with whom none of them know you either. What a coincidence.

Chris, the next old owner of the motor, said it felt like it picked up.

However, he will tell you...he has NO times slips to prove that.

So...what were you saying again? Oh....time to add an emoticon, that's what.

Mid 4 second passes are easy. I'm 250 plus pounds and I can do that missing a gear and sleeping at the tree.

You took one tree against Goodale? Oh wow....you must be the new king, record holder at WMSD. Let me check...

When you start a sentence with "100% of my opinion is correct...."... that's kind of an oxymoron, isn't it? Guess it's fitting coming from a moron.

It's not that you had a problem with them. Shit happens. It's the fact you keep ranting and raving about it like a little kid who's parents took their favorite toy away that I had to laugh at.

But that would explain the need to talk with smiley faces. Silly me for not understanding that sooner.

Funny, Matt Shearer himself said a 10 mil cub could go either way, small or Big Bore. But he only makes the pipe, what does he know compared to a duner like you...probably nothing.

Smaller motors beat bigger motors all the time? No shit...thanks. I thought Mike Wallace from 60 minutes was dead...so you must be his reincarnation. Thanks for the news flash.

So, you're comparing NASCAR, Indy, NHRA to what WE do... you're just a little off base there...aren't you? Do we have sanctioning bodies that check measurements to the mm like they do?

No.

Weight limits, scales, ??? No.

Apples to apples....but I don't have to tell you that, in all your wisdom surely you didn't over look something simple like an organized set of rules for a sport...right?

I realize and understand this thread is about in frame pipes.

However, the title is Shearer or Sniper, and since I've had Shearer, and have Snipers....again...what do you have? Oh, just a keyboard and emoticons, that's right.

I'm pretty sure over the years I've helped plenty of people Johnny boy...and aside from rant about Trinity, what have you done? Oh, set the world on fire with a better reaction time from one run than a Goodale and a mid 4 second run.

Hold on while I go cream my pants.

Please...I need some more smiley's in my life...you seem to have enough of them. Pair them with a coherent thought... you might be on to something.

Doubt it...

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

But...But...it helps make his point, they're so good.

Steer clear of Dicks, how original. Since I've been to WMSD, Ionia, Clarksville more times than I can count...just when again where you there?

My 10 mil WAS a runner, I don't have to think. My Planet Sand results from YEARS ago still speak to that. Along with anybody else I ran with, with whom none of them know you either. What a coincidence.

Chris, the next old owner of the motor, said it felt like it picked up.

However, he will tell you...he has NO times slips to prove that.

So...what were you saying again? Oh....time to add an emoticon, that's what.

Mid 4 second passes are easy. I'm 250 plus pounds and I can do that missing a gear and sleeping at the tree.

You took one tree against Goodale? Oh wow....you must be the new king, record holder at WMSD. Let me check...

When you start a sentence with "100% of my opinion is correct...."... that's kind of an oxymoron, isn't it? Guess it's fitting coming from a moron.

It's not that you had a problem with them. Shit happens. It's the fact you keep ranting and raving about it like a little kid who's parents took their favorite toy away that I had to laugh at.

But that would explain the need to talk with smiley faces. Silly me for not understanding that sooner.

Funny, Matt Shearer himself said a 10 mil cub could go either way, small or Big Bore. But he only makes the pipe, what does he know compared to a duner like you...probably nothing.

Smaller motors beat bigger motors all the time? No shit...thanks. I thought Mike Wallace from 60 minutes was dead...so you must be his reincarnation. Thanks for the news flash.

So, you're comparing NASCAR, Indy, NHRA to what WE do... you're just a little off base there...aren't you? Do we have sanctioning bodies that check measurements to the mm like they do?

No.

Weight limits, scales, ??? No.

Apples to apples....but I don't have to tell you that, in all your wisdom surely you didn't over look something simple like an organized set of rules for a sport...right?

I realize and understand this thread is about in frame pipes.

However, the title is Shearer or Sniper, and since I've had Shearer, and have Snipers....again...what do you have? Oh, just a keyboard and emoticons, that's right.

I'm pretty sure over the years I've helped plenty of people Johnny boy...and aside from rant about Trinity, what have you done? Oh, set the world on fire with a better reaction time from one run than a Goodale and a mid 4 second run.

Hold on while I go cream my pants.

Please...I need some more smiley's in my life...you seem to have enough of them. Pair them with a coherent thought... you might be on to something.

Doubt it...

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I like your attitude, and the shit you say makes me laugh. :cheers:

I have a set of IF FMFs I'd sale to only a experienced rider. These pipes make about 13-14 hp more than any pipe on the market, tested on a professional butt dyno. My 4mm Serval Ran .02s with them, the sand literally will turn into glass from the velocity and heat that your paddles will make when spinning. Faces have completely melted off from running these pipes without a full face NASA approved helmet on. There is a good possibility you might be timed warped into the future or past from the incredible speeds you will see running these custom pipes. Custom grips with straps holding you to the bars are required and I might be willing to let mine go with the sale but only to a very experienced rider. My Banshee runs 180 KPH in 1st gear with the pipes. So if you want "The Best" pipe on the market for any application, then PM me your references so I can verify your experience and will decide who is deserving of the monsters. I also am not responsible for any deaths or disappearances from the use of the pipes once they are out of my possession.