hot rods cranks...junk...

mike0chek

your right.. Getting all crazy just makes everyone not wanna deals other you...

Hjr should have looks at these pictures already it's been over 24hours since you posted..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have not heard from him at all, cant even get to him through phone banghead

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZACH do you ever stfu, or just run around the site using tapatalk just spouting off bullshit?

1st most cranks sold for a banshee are taiwan even hotrods and wiseco. the only us built cranks are twister to my knowledge.

2nd. cranks/rods fail. the only thing that makes one any different is the person that put it together and the parts they used. some builders use the bronze rods and the bearings supplied and some use their own rod and bearings.

are the wang cranks worth a shit just as sent? no, but some builders buy then in pieces and build them into a pretty damn good crank. i run a crank assembled by andy at no limit 64mm stroke. 10 mil for some of you guys that don't know jack shit about a banshee and have beat the living shit out of it and it's still together.

i personally don't like the bronze rod at all, but you guys ask for cheap and the builders meet the budget.

how can you learn from this when companys are selling these cranks and saying its (THERE) cranks made by them?

it is "THEIR" and yes for the ones that call it "theirs" it was more than likely assembled by them, modded from how it was sent, or welded by them.

Have you even tried to contact Kevin at all or are you just hoping he will see this? Before you allow everyone to blame Kevin for something you might want to at least give the guy a call.

not blaming him, i have emailed him and just getting impatient, i told him over the phone a few days ago that i would like him to look at the pictures.

ZACH do you ever stfu, or just run around the site using tapatalk just spouting off bullshit?

1st most cranks sold for a banshee are taiwan even hotrods and wiseco. the only us built cranks are twister to my knowledge.

2nd. cranks/rods fail. the only thing that makes one any different is the person that put it together and the parts they used. some builders use the bronze rods and the bearings supplied and some use their own rod and bearings.

are the wang cranks worth a shit just as sent? no, but some builders buy then in pieces and build them into a pretty damn good crank. i run a crank assembled by andy at no limit 64mm stroke. 10 mil for some of you guys that don't know jack shit about a banshee and have beat the living shit out of it and it's still together.

i personally don't like the bronze rod at all, but you guys ask for cheap and the builders meet the budget.

struck a nerve I see.. Lol

Phelps... dont most builders not sell their cranks with those "cheapo" rods. I thought for sure most update them to better rods alone with re truing them and welds...

This is the first I head of a builder of using those rods.

I have no doubt HJR re trued / inspected and welded the crank... but not changing the rods? wouldnt that defeat the whole purpose...

andy uses the better rods now.

like i said all these guys are spouting off shit they know nothing about. this zach guy probably don't even own a banshee much less make over 50hp

economy has forced ppl to go cheaper. all these guys claiming "i didnt want or ask for a cheap crank" bs you wouldn't have purchased the kit had it been with a hotrods and 2-300 more in price you tightwad fucks. learn to tune your shit and assemble it and maybe you wouldn't be crying about a blown up motor.

i am a tightwad so when something breaks because i went the cheaper route i don't get on here crying. from the looks of the OP's motor taking care of his shit looks like the last priority. i bet money his broken rod is due to owner operator neglect or over rev.

struck a nerve I see.. Lol

yeah because you run your mouth all over this site with nothing more than opinion based on nothing. you're a site idiot that does nothing more than pump up pissed off ppl for your own pleasure. this idiot OP should have called kevin directly and had it taken care of.