hot rods cranks...junk...

mike0chek

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get yourself a Vito's crank with the polished rods. Thats the only crank I will buy, I have purchased 2 of them for my 4mill bikes and have never had any issues with them at all and ride my bike pretty hard.

sorry guys it a wsm crank

I'm almost positive it's not a wsm crank..

The black webs and gold Rods are these Chinese cranks...

I really hope people will learn from this... I would be fucking pissed if this was my motor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you buy the 90 or 100hp kit?

+4mm crank 68mm piston Cub 421cc $1550.00 You get a nikasiled +4 mil cub block with 68 mm pistons.

Base gasket, plugs and studs. +4 mil crank, bearings, pistons, rings, cir clips, wrist pin and wrist pin bearings.

90hp

+4mm crank 68mm piston Cub drag 421cc $1850.00 You get a fully Drag ported and nikasiled +4 mil

cub block with 68 mm pistons. Base gasket, plugs and studs. +4 mil crank, bearings, pistons, rings, cir clips, wrist

pin and wrist pin bearings. 100hp

4mm_Cub_Pack_eb.jpg

this one:

+4mm crank 68mm piston Cub drag 421cc $1850.00 You get a fully Drag ported and nikasiled +4 mil

cub block with 68 mm pistons. Base gasket, plugs and studs. +4 mil crank, bearings, pistons, rings, cir clips, wrist

pin and wrist pin bearings. 100hp

I really hope people will learn from this... I would be fucking pissed if this was my motor

not happy at all man, spent about $3000 in total for this motor to build it and have it ready for this summer and the rod destryed almost all of it banghead

how can you learn from this when companys are selling these cranks and saying its (THERE) cranks made by them?

Edited by stroking

how can you learn from this when companys are selling these cranks and saying its (THERE) cranks made by them?

when they say. Use my crank for your build.. Say I would rather a hot rods crank.. He's taking this extremely well.. Because I would be flipping out

im definitely flipping out zach, but its not getting my shee going any faster, i really need a reply from kev before i can get anywhere with this....

your right.. Getting all crazy just makes everyone not wanna deals other you...

Hjr should have looks at these pictures already it's been over 24hours since you posted..