hot rods cranks...junk...

mike0chek

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what i said.

yea any crank will fail. but if its a shitty material crank sold as top notch fuck that. if you have to use sub par parts when a known other crankshaft manu that actually has a COMPANY in the america's ( i dont care where its built) is only a few bucks more what the hell.

a hotrods crank wouldnt have made the price 300 bucks more. maybe only 75 bucks more. id guess. thats the part i just dont get i'm lost..

why post this shit up 2 times and then have one heading as a "hot rods junk??"

I dont know if any of you guys remember a couple of months back i had a customer that had the same thing happen,bought a kit from hjr and got a chinese crank .Hjr's site shows hot rod cranks so thats what he thought he was getting.I noticed a rod pin pertruding touching a bearing ,not much but still hitting.After two tanks the crank twisted over .005 .I called kevin and was informed he was not assembling them and he could give me info how to get it fixed.Not let me see it ,so im kinda glad someone else is having issues maybe people will rethink there game plan.How much R+d was done on these cranks or are all of you doing the R+D for him!

Genuine Hot Rods 4mill crank from FAST for $435 or with extra weld for $450. Pretty good price on a genuine Hot Rod crank. I actually bought my 4mill used from jeff. Came with a max load on the stator side and a TZ on the pto side.

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=78

So are the hot rod cranks $450 from Jeff for, deep weld, max load on the stator side and a TZ bearing on the pto side ?

how do you know i fucked up on assembly?? were you there when it was built?? no so fuck off

I thought the piston was on there backwards because some dumb ass put the piston on backwards for "reference" to take pics with. So you fuck off dickhead. But yes, your fault for buying a cheap ass shit crank anyways. HAHAHA

I thought the piston was on there backwards because some dumb ass put the piston on backwards for "reference" to take pics with. So you fuck off dickhead. But yes, your fault for buying a cheap ass shit crank anyways. HAHAHA

so your completely wrong and im the dickhead, ok keep trolling.