hot rods cranks...junk...

mike0chek

yeah because you run your mouth all over this site with nothing more than opinion based on nothing. you're a site idiot that does nothing more than pump up pissed off ppl for your own pleasure. this idiot OP should have called kevin directly and had it taken care of.

wow i think you are the one running ur mouth lol

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah because you run your mouth all over this site with nothing more than opinion based on nothing. you're a site idiot that does nothing more than pump up pissed off ppl for your own pleasure. this idiot OP should have called kevin directly and had it taken care of.

lol. Show me an example??

And he did call/email kevin. Still no response...

Pm me your address, I'll overnight you some tampons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol. Show me an example??

And he did call/email kevin. Still no response...

Pm me your address, I'll overnight you some tampons

yes please do that zach, this guy has an answer for everything.

I'm so against these cranks because some time back, I had asked of anyone who had these bullshit cranks, run them for more then 6 month.. I have herd of a very very low hour motor built by a builder on here, that the crank failed with very very low hours on it... Again this was second hand I herd this. I believe the term is call nut-swingers, because everyone who replied tell me the crank is as strong as the bearings blah blah blah.. Well sorry it had to be you mike, but here's a motor with low hours that destroyed because of these bs cranks.. I should look that thread up now..

Is he paying to re sleeve the jug?

That's the right thing for Kevin to do...

i wish lol its funny how most people on here started by saying the rod failed but now its all the builders fault lol people talk shit im over it. im speaking mainly about the shoutbox but w/e the rebuild is finally started

Edited by mike0chek

I'm so against these cranks because some time back, I had asked of anyone who had these bullshit cranks, run them for more then 6 month.. I have herd of a very very low hour motor built by a builder on here, that the crank failed with very very low hours on it... Again this was second hand I herd this. I believe the term is call nut-swingers, because everyone who replied tell me the crank is as strong as the bearings blah blah blah.. Well sorry it had to be you mike, but here's a motor with low hours that destroyed because of these bs cranks.. I should look that thread up now..

it's because your info is just that... second hand.

2 Threads on the same topic? You fucked up on your assembly and Kevin is responsible? That is real nice of him. You are so clueless, you didn't know what kind of crank you had. What does that tell ya?

You prob won't know what grenaded the motor. But it was not Kevin selling you the parts you asked for. But I didn't read the whole thread so did someone say it was his fault? Maybe something failed maybe you fucked up. But your getting parts at cost. He could have told you to suck it. You built it You eat it. But he was nice enough to help you out.

2 Threads on the same topic? You fucked up on your assembly and Kevin is responsible? That is real nice of him. You are so clueless, you didn't know what kind of crank you had. What does that tell ya?

how do you know i fucked up on assembly?? were you there when it was built?? no so fuck off