421 Serval w/R-2's vs Shearer Small Bore Dyno #'s

SuperMex

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahahahaha I couldn't help myself. As for dyno numbers I will have some for you guys after my Glamis trip which is November 11th I am just to busy till then to do it. But don't worry I will have some numbers on my 421 Serval w/ R-2s and w/ Shearers.

for suspension talk to socal suspension. theres alot of junk on ebay.

thanks will look into it. i should be buying the banshee suspention and kits this coming weekend so will post pictures of them for the thread.

this is what i want http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=380374734571

what do you guys think??

Hahahahaha I couldn't help myself. As for dyno numbers I will have some for you guys after my Glamis trip which is November 11th I am just to busy till then to do it. But don't worry I will have some numbers on my 421 Serval w/ R-2s and w/ Shearers.

i was waiting on this thread to buy the same setup on my banshee after you did the numbers but that's too bad because November is too late for me so i might just go ahead

and buy the stuff in the coming weeks. i will try and hold off the engine stuff as you might post something. so i will start with the suspension and the carbs clutch etc... i hope you can do it sooner :shrugani:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I ran my Serval hard this weekend in Glamis and my only problem I had was traction. The engine has a beautiful power band for duning, You will need to run more paddle and tire than my 20-10-10 9 paddle haulers in my opinion as you won't pull as hard as the engine wants due to the tires spinning from the added torque. Other than that everything was awesome, lugged her down low in the big dunes and she pulls like a horse and screams through the big bowls and up the hills like a raped ape. I ran my R-2s on this trip and they can be lugged way down low and still over rev on top and pull hard forever. I will schedule some dyno time at Wicked ATV now and get you guys some numbers on the R-2s vs. Shearers.

22x11x8's ftw, those in a 9 or 10 paddle will hook up much better. My 20's with 10 in rims were good for turning on a dime but sucked at hook up. Bigger tire with more sidewall will help tons.

X2, more sidewall makes a difference. I've never cared much for 10 inch rear wheels in the sand.

Can't wait to see your dyno #'s :headbang:

I got the serval from M&M but i need help. will i be able to install the serval kit and tz bearings with max load ? or is it easy to install my any bike shop

I have almost half my parts but still waiting on the R2 pips i payed last month for them from the guy you guys recommended :cry:

also my swing arms from steller and a-arms from fireball and suspension atv galixy full stage 3 elka dune editon nothing is sent banghead

Tom strikes again!

:rotflmao:

I think I am going to cancel my order because i will be traveling overseas and want to ship my parts before so they get there on time to build for the season. I have 21 days left and I am held up my my elkas and TOM R2s I ordered them last month and paid November 28 :unsure: