421 Serval w/R-2's vs Shearer Small Bore Dyno #'s

SuperMex

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Calm yourselves boys and girls, I planned on getting my bike dynoed right away but as we all know shit happens. My bike isn't in pieces Check the Banshee Appearance Section I just put up some new pics. I just called Roger at WickedATV before Thanksgiving but he was busy and I was told to call back on Monday which I will and schedule some dyno time. Trinity isn't an option even though they are 5 minutes away, for obvious reasons. 'Mea Maxima Culpa' I should have never started this thread without having dynoed it first but like I said shit happens. It's just a forum guys and you don't have to read this or any other thread especially if its causing your blood pressure to rise or your asshole to pucker. I will get it dynoed at the first available time slot at Wicked as now I finally have some free time to do so. Once again I am sorry to ANYONE who has been hurt emotionally by the length of time that these dyno numbers have taken to come to fruition, but I WILL have them for you all I PROMISE. "As you were" and carry on you turds!

Thank you for taking the time to start this thread and for wanting to share with us the dyno info. I have been watching this thread since you started it and cant wait to see your numbers. I will also post my numbers once I have my bike and when I can find a dyno in the country I'm going to. I have a serval 421 4mill on R2s and lectrons 38mm H/V with 13" k&n on wicked match potted v force 3 reeds billet cross over intake. Good luck on your dyno run and keep us posted :)

Calm yourselves boys and girls, I planned on getting my bike dynoed right away but as we all know shit happens. My bike isn't in pieces Check the Banshee Appearance Section I just put up some new pics. I just called Roger at WickedATV before Thanksgiving but he was busy and I was told to call back on Monday which I will and schedule some dyno time. Trinity isn't an option even though they are 5 minutes away, for obvious reasons. 'Mea Maxima Culpa' I should have never started this thread without having dynoed it first but like I said shit happens. It's just a forum guys and you don't have to read this or any other thread especially if its causing your blood pressure to rise or your asshole to pucker. I will get it dynoed at the first available time slot at Wicked as now I finally have some free time to do so. Once again I am sorry to ANYONE who has been hurt emotionally by the length of time that these dyno numbers have taken to come to fruition, but I WILL have them for you all I PROMISE. "As you were" and carry on you turds!

Thanks for the update boss.

You started the post and got some of us all :drool:

Then we waited till we were all :unsure:

Then we chatted about stuff till we got banghead

But I know how it goes, stuff happens. :shrugani:

So I guess I'll just await your numbers. -_-

Guess we'll wait till you give us the good news. :clap:

Thanks for the update boss.

You started the post and got some of us all :drool:

Then we waited till we were all :unsure:

Then we chatted about stuff till we got banghead

But I know how it goes, stuff happens. :shrugani:

So I guess I'll just await your numbers. -_-

Guess we'll wait till you give us the good news. :clap:

:rotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought, but have you considered new paddles for the serval? I have a feeling that you are gonna be just spinning with all that new tq and hp on those 20 inch 9 paddles. 22x8x10 10 paddles would be my reccomendation. I guess it also depends on the type of riding you do.

Ok, I ran my Serval hard this weekend in Glamis and my only problem I had was traction. The engine has a beautiful power band for duning, You will need to run more paddle and tire than my 20-10-10 9 paddle haulers in my opinion as you won't pull as hard as the engine wants due to the tires spinning from the added torque. Other than that everything was awesome, lugged her down low in the big dunes and she pulls like a horse and screams through the big bowls and up the hills like a raped ape. I ran my R-2s on this trip and they can be lugged way down low and still over rev on top and pull hard forever. I will schedule some dyno time at Wicked ATV now and get you guys some numbers on the R-2s vs. Shearers.

told you Chuy! lol.

I agree man, this thread fucking sucks, I have been waiting the see the results forever now.

Note to anyone in the future,

If you are going to give breakthrough information please have the breakthrough information ready to present when you make such a "claim".

I vote to just let this thread sink. If anyone actually does want to dyno their R2s then do it first, then show the world.

HAHAHA, thread fail. Anyways, see if Sniper will send you some pipes to test out against the ones you have. I'd like to see the shearers, R2's, original Rockets, CPI's and Snipers put against each other on this motor.

I think we would ALL love to see that happen. :cheers: ........But FIRST..........The MOTOR has to get dyno'd. Can't manage to get what he HAS dyno'd let alone do a full pipe test for us.

Maybe the post wasn't started to show us HIS numbers.....but more like a question, like someone would jump in and post what his motor SHOULD make. :shrugani:

Let's face it...we're going to keep chatting here till we see some numbers. :jesterlaugh:

Then we'll have 9 pages of debate on what pipes would REALLY be best. banghead:rotflmao: