421 Serval w/R-2's vs Shearer Small Bore Dyno #'s

SuperMex

I haven't rode a cub but I can tell you you won't be disappointed with the serval. I raced my buddy with a 4mil long rod dune port and walked all over it. It pulls from as low in the rpm as you can get it all the way thru. I've kinda shity tires but I can brake them loose in just about every gear on cement.

ya thats what i want ... able lug down and hit thegas and take off.. with out slipping the clutch.....

so who did u get you kit from

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The video of mine is actually on YouTube. If you type in 421serval 3 videos should pop up. It's the one in a parking lot. I was just screwing around a little. And yes I need some new tires. Lol

Yeah I'll putting more videos up on YouTube. If I can figure out how to put videos on here from my iPhone I will. I'm still new to my serval. I've only gotten to ride it twice and haven't done any tuning on it so far. Jetting feels a little fat but I don't know for sure. Still have to do a plug chop and figure out 100% what I need to do with my domes. Jeff set it up to run pump gas but it has 22cc domes in it. As far as everything I've heard from everyone you need to run 24cc to be on pump gas. Going to be doing a compression test as soon as I have the chance but I'm just running 110 octane for now to be on the safe side.

The video of mine is actually on YouTube. If you type in 421serval 3 videos should pop up. It's the one in a parking lot. I was just screwing around a little. And yes I need some new tires. Lol

Looks like it runs pretty good hope you don't high side it without a helmet on.