421 Serval w/R-2's vs Shearer Small Bore Dyno #'s

SuperMex

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a thought, but have you considered new paddles for the serval? I have a feeling that you are gonna be just spinning with all that new tq and hp on those 20 inch 9 paddles. 22x8x10 10 paddles would be my reccomendation. I guess it also depends on the type of riding you do.

I cant wait to see the results for this one please keep us posted :cheers:

I am about to buy a 4 mil kit and was not sure if i should buy the athina or the servail so i will wait for this result. I have a bone stock so i will need to buy all the goodies like carbs coolhead pips Hanson clutch impellers radiator wheels and tires the whole 9 yards. any advice ? what size carbs should i buy ? :confused:

http://www.wickedatv.com/duportal30/home/detail.asp?iData=12380&iCat=288&iChannel=8&nChannel=Products

Figaro

Don't waste your time or money get the serval..!!! Spend a little more and get something worth while. I'm sure the serval will out preform the other kit.

thanks for the advice. I am sold on the Serval but now i need advice on what setup i need for the dunes what carb size and what pips tires and suspension a arm size and make with swing arm +2 or 4or 6?

I will start buying in November so i have time. :unsure:

In the sand your going to hook up a lot more so I say at least a +4 swinger. For carbs go at least 33 PWKs. Suspension ELKA Dune Edition With some +2+1 A-Arms Roll Design, Wicked, Fireball, Laegers Etc. For tires Skat-Trak Haulers or Extreme 10 Paddle your rim size is really preference I run the 20-10-10 cause i love how they slide and turn so well and still hook up great but I dune my bike 90% of the time so if you want to drag it then run a bigger tire.

In the sand your going to hook up a lot more so I say at least a +4 swinger. For carbs go at least 33 PWKs. Suspension ELKA Dune Edition With some +2+1 A-Arms Roll Design, Wicked, Fireball, Laegers Etc. For tires Skat-Trak Haulers or Extreme 10 Paddle your rim size is really preference I run the 20-10-10 cause i love how they slide and turn so well and still hook up great but I dune my bike 90% of the time so if you want to drag it then run a bigger tire.

^^ I agree with everything except for the tire choice and suspension. But like you said, its preference. I really think that with a 421, you are going to need bigger tires. That 421 will spin the shit out of those 20's and you wont hook up. As for your pipes figaro, It depends on what type of riding you do and where you want the power. Most common recccomendations are t-5's (mid all around), Paul Turner mids (low-mid), pc's(all around), cpi's (top end), shearers (top end), r-2's (mid and beyond), etc....Also i would say dont waste your money on elka's, they are ridiculously expensive. A good set of works will be a good starting point. I cant wait to see these dyno results. :cheers: