Ebay member Minkia38 AKA Motor City ATV buyer beware

Paulie B

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda lost on what to say. But i have almost built my she with parts from him :rolleyes: Everything has always been top notch and sometimes even better than what i expected.

He has worked with me alot on prices and stuff. Always seemed to be a great guy. I hope you guys can solve your issues because he has been great to me :headbang:

Ebayers are complaining about the quality of that too!

I see that. Must be some unhappy corvett owners. Trolling through minka38's feed back on ebay can be some good reading.

I am surprised his 5 star rating for shipping category is so high. Anytime I buy stuff on ebay and the shipping is Fair priced it is 3 stars. Nethire unfare nor great, just middle of the line. I start off in the middle and go from there.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that. Must be some unhappy corvett owners. Trolling through minka38's feed back on ebay can be some good reading.

I am surprised his 5 star rating for shipping category is so high. Anytime I buy stuff on ebay and the shipping is Fair priced it is 3 stars. Nethire unfare nor great, just middle of the line. I start off in the middle and go from there.

x2

as much as i hate to say it,i think that frame looks tits!!id love to have that,but nowhere near $856 to start.hell to the no.

as much as i hate to say it,i think that frame looks tits!!id love to have that,but nowhere near $856 to start.hell to the no.

Look at the pictures closely it's done with bits and bobs you can see join lines and bits with no transfers on it

• 3 months later...

This douche is selling a set of Paul Turner Highs on E-bay. He listed them as 'Nice', they are a rusty mess. When I asked him about it his exact reply was, "Its a crazy world we live in" WTF does that mean?

Anyone who wants to buy from this guy is crazy.