Ebay member Minkia38 AKA Motor City ATV buyer beware

Paulie B

I ordered a front bumper from him that looked mint in the pictures. Clearly he uses a picture of a very nice bumper for all the bumpers he has for sale (regardlesss of the quality of the actual one being sold). I will say however that he was prompt in shipping. It doesn't bother me as much though because it's a bumper and i'm sure i'll end up letting it kiss a tree sooner or later. This is what showed up

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

I received my bumper the same way. Mine was a little more beat up than yours though!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He fucked me over once. Once. I ordered a rear brake master cylinder with the same BS... mint condition, etc. It showed up and was rusted up solid and wouldn't budge. I called him out on it here on HQ and he got all butt hurt and offered to send me another replacement. Which never showed up.

Right on tyler good job. Never could figure out why that fucking douche bag was a sponsor. He was just dragging down the standards. To the OP. dont feel bad brother, lots of us have been fucked over by him with his generic pics, and bullshit descriptions. Glad hes gone