Ebay member Minkia38 AKA Motor City ATV buyer beware

Paulie B

pretty much means theres an ass for every seat.there is gonna be that kid or just dumb bastard that thinks its a good deal because they dont research and he laughs all the way to the bank.theres alot of shit totally out of whack on prices but then u see it was bought.i agree tho.then on top of wanting $300 for rusty shit hes only wants $40 to ship it lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

On this note I got a frame from him.few months back that was all bent to shot and he didn't do crappy and eBay wasn't much help either ... I sent him dozens of pictures and measurment and he offered me 50 bucks in store credit I payed 650 for the frame and asked him specificly if it was bent or had any other problem he said no it was in great shape .. don't buy from him minkia38

On this note I got a frame from him.few months back that was all bent to shot and he didn't do crappy and eBay wasn't much help either ... I sent him dozens of pictures and measurment and he offered me 50 bucks in store credit I payed 650 for the frame and asked him specificly if it was bent or had any other problem he said no it was in great shape .. don't buy from him minkia38

Dude you got fucked in more ways than one.