So what brand of Chrome Polish or cleaner do you guys use on your shee to keep it all purrddy lookin!

jon321

• 1 month later...

White Diamond is expensive ..but its the best ive used..

We live in a world where 9 outta 10 times you are paying for a name, however with the white diamond you really are getting what you pay for. That shit blows my mothers outta the water!

Most of my banshee is raw metal not chrome so after experimenting I have definitely found what really puts on a shine as well as hold up and protect the metal you apply it to.

Masterformula.com This is by far the best I have used though. This shit works on paint, plastic, and glass as well.

for chrome, just about anything works good. If you are doing aluminum though it has to be semichrome. I also use a sealer (cant remember the brand) but it keeps the aluminum shiny longer. I think the sealer is called master formula or something like that.

Edited by burhead

• 2 weeks later...

I have not tried the White Diamond, but the best I've used so far is calld Flitz. It comes in a metal squeeze tube. I was recommended to use it because its designed for parts that will see alot of heat (i.e. Expansion Chambers). It works beautifully.

I was told that mothers and similar products are not designed to remove the heat discoloration (blue tint) that is common on the exhaust system. Flitz actually removes and prevents the discoloration. I even got it to take some some rust pits that had formed on mine!!!

Again, any quality product usually comes with a hefty price. The tube was 16.99 for only a few ounces......