banshee featured in dirt rider magazine

no pavement in the woods.. just ditch those kenda klaws and you should be ok :)

if im stuck in 2nd and 3rd gear all day, id still rather be on a banshee, if not, give me a 450 or a raptor 700, thanks :D

ps: this whole time you never mentioned you had dual rate works at steelers with remote rezzies on your400ex did you?

and you compare that to a banshee with stock suspension? the only worse shocks ive ridden on other than stock banshees were probably stock blasters

PS: what are you talking about? where did i say my 400ex had aftermarket shocks? it doesnt

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Dirt wheels in 99 they said a 400s more tractable power would beat a shee in the dirt. and jumping one was like landing in a ruffled nest of bird feathers. My buddy went and got one and was expecting to beat my new stock banshee and I pulled him 5 bikes in a 300 ft drag. and it was even funnier on the mx track fuck dirt wheels and fuck 400exs want to woods ride and mud and shit get a 4wd. Get a banshee and you get pussy get a 400ex and you like dick. :headbang::cheers:

Fuck Dirt wheels in 99 they said a 400s more tractable power would beat a shee in the dirt. and jumping one was like landing in a ruffled nest of bird feathers. My buddy went and got one and was expecting to beat my new stock banshee and I pulled him 5 bikes in a 300 ft drag. and it was even funnier on the mx track fuck dirt wheels and fuck 400exs want to woods ride and mud and shit get a 4wd. Get a banshee and you get pussy get a 400ex and you like dick. :headbang::cheers:

oh another mature one. you beat your buddy on an mx track? cool, but dont you think skill has a lot to do with that? (i know your gonna say your equal riders :rolleyes: )

thats funny, name caller, calling people simpleton and dumbass. every time you rear your ugly head shit happens.

everytime i come on, theres more and more people looking to argue and put down anything that isnt a banshee, its lame. and for an administrator, he doesnt know much about quads. i dont care if hes the "no 2 hill climber" which it seems hes been for years now... anybody with any brains can see by the way he was saying a 400ex is tall and narrow and then mentions the banshee has better front suspension because it has more travel that hes not too bright. he also must only read half of my posts, because his respones tell me hes just pickin out shit. by the way nyuk, where were you climbing the coal hills? jermyn?

another intelligent waste of post

Alright well I think its time to stop posting in this thread. Now this has turned into a giant shit talking fest. So lets just drop it and leave this one alone now. I think after 9 pages, everyone knows were everyone stands now.