Aftermarket head

So many options and they all claim the same things so Im wondering what the best way to go. I like Vitos hemi head 2 from what Ive seen so what does anyone who used one think? My biggest concern is the function( the cooling and the domes. Seems some are made weak.) Im open to any of them just want to see what people have experienced with any of the aftermarket heads.

So many options and they all claim the same things so Im wondering what the best way to go. I like Vitos hemi head 2 from what Ive seen so what does anyone who used one think? My biggest concern is the function( the cooling and the domes. Seems some are made weak.) Im open to any of them just want to see what people have experienced with any of the aftermarket heads.

welcome to BHQ

I have a prodesign coolhead works great, F.A.S.T racing has a nice head and Jeff is a great guy to deal with! and a lot of the guys like the modquad head, I would pick one of the three I listed

Edited by toytech

I would stick to either a Noss Machine style head or a Chariot head.

I've had my Noss head for 6 yrs and I've popped it off and on probably 20 times in that span, with no issues at all.

I'm going to buy a Chariot soon, just because I like the looks of it and hear it's a quality product aswell.

Edited by Titan up

Theres another thread with basicaly the same discussion. Every single had out there has the possibility of leaking. Just take your time and put it in carefully. The modquad is one piece, uses stock studs, has alot less orings than pro design and mabey others. Has 33% more coolant capacity and PD, and Noss domes will work with it as well. Its really all a matter of opinion. Theres no PROOF that one is better than the other. I'll get you a smokin deal on a complete Modquad setup if you want one. Or any of the other ones out there.

I can have the MODQUAD ones engraved with my shop name or anything else you would like. With My logo no extra charge. With yours its a $25 fee. $ colors to choose. Billet, black, red or blue. If your interested in one shoot me a pm.

buildpics008-1.jpg

I run a Vitos hemi head, version 1, and like it as well , just like the other guys. I did it again, I would buy a product that runs with stock studs to avoid any hassles, and for ease of switching back if needed. Make sure the domes are interchangebale as well

Thanks for the help. I did read that thread after i made this one. Im assuming your point is the noss or chariot because those seem to be the only two that were sugggested and not complained about. Thanks for the advice I apreciate it thats what i was after.