BADLANDS! March 27th!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you video sig.... I almost peed myself.

I am crossing my fingers on the banshee, we will see what they say... I am going to try to get a new piston in the blaster in case I am going to bring it. (that should be pretty simple, there is no damage there)

Man just found this thread today :headbang: I am in for sure. But probally on a Kx250 unless some miracle happens and i get all the parts for the shee this week :rotflmao: I will have a buddy from work on his little raptor 700R.. And with you all talking about all the other stuff i got us covered. Im going to record UFC 111 no matter what, And i work at Gordon Food Service. So i can get discounts on food. And since i will be on a stupid bike i will have 2 badlands flags you guys can use if need be. Just hit me up and let me know whats going on.

If the weather is good and all the people show that say they are, we're going to fill that place up! I got my bike dialed in and ready to rock!

good to hear. what you end up finding with the popping?

no kidding about filling the place up. if only half the people show up that are planning to we will have a packed house. hope someone has a wide angle camera lol. we should all be praying for nice weather cuz they are talking cold and maybe snow for the first part of the week. i wish we could have the weather we've had the last couple days.

smokestack, that is sweet you can bring a bunch of food....I like to eat

what time is all the michigan boys going we should convoy there ? beer.gif

I think our group is still on the fence slightly, we will have to see. Our shocks are getting sent out Tuesday to be rebuilt, and we are just trying to wrap up our builds. If we finish and are able to go, expect 4 banshees and a badass RZR to be rollin in.

Hopefully we don't miss the group pic my 30 seconds like last year :shootself: