BADLANDS! March 27th!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Not bringing the significant other. I got my RM running and might bring that instead and try out the track they have if that is cleaned up.

so your saying your not bringing the banshee to the BANSHEEHQ ride. surely you will change your mind stanley. weather is looking up. makemefaster, me, jugriggs, and rundmc are all planning on riding together. we should be there by 8 30

Looking like i might be able to make this one. I think you need a flag to ride there where can I pick one up. You guys coming from the cincy area which way do you go 74? and what time you leaving.

You can get a flag at Badlands. You could also get a flag at walmart by the bikes. Some of us did that last year. We are going to take 75 to 70. I'm meeting up with some of my group off the franklin exit off of 75 at the wendys at 6am. We're leaving there to go straight to Badlands. You're welcome to join our convoy.

Stupid rain! Hopefully the woods won't be too wet.

It's okay man, it's going to rain today but be bright and sunny with a 0% chance of rain tomorrow and partly cloudly with temps in the upper 50s to lower 60s on Saturday with a 0% chance of rain. I'm looking at the updated forecast right now on the Weather Channels Blackberry application and it actually says 0% chance of rain on Friday and Saturday. It's all good. Rain today will actually help settle the dust for us.

You can get a flag at Badlands. You could also get a flag at walmart by the bikes. Some of us did that last year. We are going to take 75 to 70. I'm meeting up with some of my group off the franklin exit off of 75 at the wendys at 6am. We're leaving there to go straight to Badlands. You're welcome to join our convoy.

I picked up a flag today. I checked out directions also. I will leave home about 5:30am should be there about 8:30 or 9:00. Thanks for the offer it is shorter for me to go 74.

Dang this seems like a lot of people. Maybe only 20 or so banshees but it seems like everyone is bringing a couple of people. Can someone put a head count together? They said they would consider keeping the park open for an extra hour when we were talking 35 people. This may be a slam dunk