BADLANDS! March 27th!

Okay guys, for those who remember last year at Badlands you'll remember how much fun we had! It's time to do it again. This year we're looking at a date of March 27th. That's the last Saturday in March. Be there!

If you want to see the pictures from last years ride Click here!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im down for sure. i was thinking about starting a thread for around the same time. glad you beat me to it.

Yep, it's that time again! We had an AWESOME turn out and even better weather last year! I'll pray that we have the same luck this year!!

Hell ya Trav ill go.I may have both shees going by then.And i will have the mold for the hoods done by the end of the day tomorrow so i will get at least one glass hood popped out by the end of next week.Hey i also made a mold for the gas tank covers so i will be able to start making them out of colored cf.

I am going to try and make this one.

SL flags too tall on a quad at the Badlands? I know sometimes on the trucks they get beat up cuase of the branches and what not

I had a six foot tall flag and it hit the branches in the trails. Wasn't too annoying though.