BADLANDS! March 27th!

hey guys just ran across this thred ..just now switching over from snowmobile mode to quad ....i live like 40 minuites from the park and would like to join the group dont know anybody ...was gonna go to the chicken run 50 in baldwin mi ...but fuel pump has been making some funney noises and didnt start today had to kick the tank ...from the look of the group picture it looks like everyone meets in the right hand corner of the lower parking lot ? guess just look for the pack of shees

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys just ran across this thred ..just now switching over from snowmobile mode to quad ....i live like 40 minuites from the park and would like to join the group dont know anybody ...was gonna go to the chicken run 50 in baldwin mi ...but fuel pump has been making some funney noises and didnt start today had to kick the tank ...from the look of the group picture it looks like everyone meets in the right hand corner of the lower parking lot ? guess just look for the pack of shees

great to have ya join us! hopefully i can make a big BHQ sign to hoist up or something!

Got my bike all ready for the trip! It's dialed in, polished and cleaned up and ready to roll! I've been watching the forecast. So far it's supposed to be in the 50s and very slight (10%) chance of precipitation.

Jason do I need to rejet for out there? Whats the elevation out there?

Na, you'll be fine man! You bringing the paddles? We're leaving my house at 5:30am! You could just come over Friday after work and crash here! Bring your bike to work and I could come get it from your truck on my way home from work....

Na, you'll be fine man! You bringing the paddles? We're leaving my house at 5:30am! You could just come over Friday after work and crash here! Bring your bike to work and I could come get it from your truck on my way home from work....

I wasnt gonna bring paddles...If you guys are all racin and whatnot you can do that while I check the trails out. No way I'll be outrunnin you know that you got that old dub dialed in now anyways..Losin isnt any fun..hahaha...But yeah man if you don't mind I'll bring my sleeping bag and crash on your couch Friday....I'll get ahold of you before Friday...

Well, I think you should bring them just in case. That place is almost all sand and you may get the urge to put them on just to cruise around with. As for racing, paddles would give you a huge advantage. It's not about the power, it's about getting to the sand covered ground. My fast trekkers were hooking really good last year and I was beating some ported and very fast bikes with my stock bike. But when you're racing 10 wide, who's really keeping track of the winner. LOL

Yea, just pull in and kinda head to the back right portion of the parking lot. Basically just look for all the Banshees. Don't worry about not knowing anyone. This is how most of us met last year. It's a blast, you'll love it!