Banshee vs LT500

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u shoulda known it was a waste from page one, only an idiot would read the whole thing... and if ur gonna insult, try and use one thats not similar to the post above u...

I apologize if my comment was a little to similar to yours little man. Now tell me, how long have they had internet at the trailer park?

wow! Bansheekiller or bansheeeater, you are a total retard! first off this is "BANSHEE HQ'' show some respect in our house BITCH

second lt500's are fast bikes and can be tricked up pretty nice! but they can not be as fast as banshee! 130hp= my ass!

you can take a banshee to a level that stands alone! check out atv drag racers!

id like to race you on my rail! its just a lil 421 so you would probably take me huh? <_<

wow! Bansheekiller or bansheeeater, you are a total retard! first off this is "BANSHEE HQ'' show some respect in our house BITCH

second lt500's are fast bikes and can be tricked up pretty nice! but they can not be as fast as banshee! 130hp= my ass!

you can take a banshee to a level that stands alone! check out atv drag racers!

id like to race you on my rail! its just a lil 421 so you would probably take me huh? <_<

Hey! I wanna race him first! I only got a lil 390cc. He should be able to start facing the other direction, turn around and still beat me! Lmao! How come none of these ass clowns live closer to us Jason? We never get to have any fun!

SP

weather he wins or looses after the race he'll prob. have to replace the crank bearings anyway. and the banshee will be still ridable so it doesnt matter. would rather have a reliable quad over a 500cc turd. nothing against the zilla owners here but my buddy has one. me and another friend raced him(hes got a shee also). my buddy with 2 into 1 pipe stock carbs and k&n filter in stock box smoked him by 6 bike links. i rode it. its fast but didnt wow me. hes had his apart for the last 2 years now il race him when he gets it back together soon

Ive only raced one Zilla 500. It was a friend of mine and I suggested he send it to CT to get built. Seemed to be strong until he raced my Banshee. He wasnt so happy after that. Ported/bpu 500 vs. ported/bpu(basic performance upgrades) 350 and he got whipped. He literaly was pissed off!LOL I think he kinda thought it was my fault for sending him to CT.

Ive raced a LT250R too and they are pretty sad.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to drag this thread on any longer but it reminded me that the quadzillahq ride is may 12-16 at LS Ok. We went down and crashed the party last year so we can't miss this year. We'll be there the 15 and 16 if there's no chance of rain. If anybody gets the chance to come down its a lot of fun seeing them sit on the side line and just watch