All bullshit aside who would win

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive heard that the kfx 450/400 are exactly the same as the ltr 400/450 (kwaka sold them to suzi).

my piped shee with plus 4 timing, can beat ltr450 and ive beaten a differant piped ltr450 in the dunes and he had paddles and i had razrs.

a 700 rapta with pipe said that when we were playing he couldnt catch me, so i got him a powercommander 3 and we will see next time, he will win when he gets it tuned with pc3

Edited by dirtydownunder

i have a 03 z 400 which is the same thing as a kfx 400.with just a pipe the kfx is gonna be in last place of the 3.the piped banshee and the raptor 700 would be a tight race ,with a good hole shot from the banshee.also with the right pipes and carb jets and some tuning and a good rider i think the banshee could/would win it.

depend on a lot of things, rider skill, location of race (traction), how long of a race, etc, etc....

the 400 would come in last by a bit, but the banshee and raptor would be close. guess i'd have to go with the banshee, but i wouldnt put any money on it. :shrug:

idk, My buddy JD isn't the greatest rider and his 700 runs down my buddies full bolt on banshee all the time. It's close off the line and then JD leaves him. I'm assuming its only close off the line because JD isn't the best drag racer.

Edited by sled

ive heard that the kfx 450/400 are exactly the same as the ltr 400/450 (kwaka sold them to suzi).

my piped shee with plus 4 timing, can beat ltr450 and ive beaten a differant piped ltr450 in the dunes and he had paddles and i had razrs.

a 700 rapta with pipe said that when we were playing he couldnt catch me, so i got him a powercommander 3 and we will see next time, he will win when he gets it tuned with pc3

that was only from like 04 to 07 or 06, kawi and suzuki were together which explains why the rm-z's didnt have showa suspension.

my completely unbiased opinion, the raptor700. definitely not the 400. Yet the 450 would win out of all of them.

My guess would be the banshee and 700 side by side on the until the big end.. Banshees tend to have more top end in my opinion..

+1 Been there and tried it on a highway, my Banshee (see sig) v Raptor 700R with GYTR slip on only. Definitely neck and neck until top gear, nothing in it. The Raptor tops out first but most likely because of the speed limiter which apparently detunes the engine by backing the ignition timing off when in top gear over a certain speed. Piped KFX400 would be close behind. In the dirt though the 4 strokes put the power down and get the holeshot almost every time.