run off by a f@%@#ing game warden

lastnline75

i am really starting to dislike my home state of texas. bought my wife an 06 yfz 450 and took her down to the sandbars at the river today to let her get some ride time. the river was way down and the river beach must have been at least a mile long of the prettiest,fine sand you ever saw and we start blastin the banshee and the yfz for about ten minutes when a damn game warden pulls up and starts waving at us. the asshole begins to tell me he is going to ruin our weekend and make us leave! the state of texas passed a law saying you cant ride on a fuckin sandbar at the river!bullshit! you cant go anywhere and ride in this shithole without getting into trouble. sorry guys, i had to get it out, my head was about to explode. fuck the fuzz :down:

shit is ridiculous! there was a guy there in his rv with wife and kids trying to have a nice family ride and he told them they had to pack up and get gone! not that often you see parents goin out of there way to spend time with their kids anymore and some dick tells them to beat it. i dont know, i am just gettin fed up! :banghead:

sorry to hear that bro. we ride all over the place here. except roads and shit. but i hope it doesnt get worse. its bad enough that we all barley have places to ride and now they want to take more away. it almost makes you want to buy a couple hundred acres and then just ride on it.

I guess well all have to move to your neck of the woods to get that privelege. Before long we wont be able to ride in our own backyard.

speaking of. i got a few pissy neighbors who complained when i was tunning my bike in my back yard, we have like3/4 of an acre of horse property. but if a ricer flys down the road and makes all kinda noise no one complains because its a car. FUCK THE STUPID PEOPLE!!!

My way we dont get much fuss for riding. Around here all i do is ride the streets. The first real place i rode that i couldnt get introuble for is this frozen lake this year. every other year ive allways rode the street ive only hit a trail like twice. plus there is so many of use nobody cares.