run off by a f@%@#ing game warden

lastnline75

i have an acre & 1/4, plus 2 open next door. before 9pm, they can leagaly fuck off. after that, grabbing gears to my friend's house, because i'm surrounded by yuppies that are pissed offf because they chose to pay 3-500k for a crackerjack box that they don't actually own.

forgot to tell you guys this one where i live they stage crashes in the woods so when you stop to help you get rushed. no joke no lie. 4 years ago we were running and my buddy got caught he was in the hospital for 2 weeks they beat him soo bad cause they were dressed in plain cloths and he thought they were just people tryn to steal his bike

forgot to tell you guys this one where i live they stage crashes in the woods so when you stop to help you get rushed. no joke no lie. 4 years ago we were running and my buddy got caught he was in the hospital for 2 weeks they beat him soo bad cause they were dressed in plain cloths and he thought they were just people tryn to steal his bike

that shit is crazy. :ohmy:

Where I live there are a decent amount of trails but they are all connected by roads, most are paved, some are state highways. Never been chased but if I was they had better hope I throw a chain. I have heard of guys getting nailed though. Funny thing is we have a bunch of young cops who ride crotch rockets and they will drive like a bat out of hell in groups. Went to school with a few of them. They were on the wrestling team. If they tried any shit with me I would have to remind them of the ass woopens I used to lay on them back then. I agree though gonna have to buy a farm some day.

my dad owns 100 acres and i let these kids ride on it. id dint reallt know them they were just riding down the road one some 4X4's so i chase them down and ask them if they wanna ride my trails and shit cause they r badass 4X4 trails. so i get on my grizz and show them around for like an hour and then they take me to this gravel pit. ive been there b4 from explorin but nvr knew who owned it. so we cruise there for a little bit and they said i was welcome to ride there and that it was their grandparents and they didnt care who rode there. i come back the next day on my shee and 30 min later an old guy waves me down so i stop and he come sliding at me in his explorer and locks em up and almost hits me. he starts bitchin and i tell him the whole story and then a DNR truck pulls up and hes like "now ur gonna see what happens when you tresspass". so im like later start my banshee and roost all over his ass as i take the fuck off throught the woods! :flamewar:

fuck that i try to be nice and almost get in trouble with the law for it. fuckin yuppies :shoothead: