DMC 916's

92 Z71

They are a mid to top end pipe. and they absolutely destroy Toomeys when the same mods are involved. Pull harder and longer. The DMC aliens are still the same pipe but without the center silencer. All the guys I ride with ran toomeys. Guess what there all looking for? Awesome pipes. Cant say enough about them. And the respond incredible to porting

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had two bikes that were identical other then the pipes one 916's and other T-5's the 916's come on A LOT smoother and with more power. they rev higher and are easier to ride. they also make more power then the T-5's from my SOTP dyno runs up a hill. i would love a set. just at a decent price. Ill call them ia a little bit i was also thinking my neighbor had a TIG ill just hack my toomeys in half and weld em together LOL but serously i want a nice new set my T-5's look like absolute shit.

We had two bikes that were identical other then the pipes one 916's and other T-5's the 916's come on A LOT smoother and with more power. they rev higher and are easier to ride. they also make more power then the T-5's from my SOTP dyno runs up a hill. i would love a set. just at a decent price. Ill call them ia a little bit i was also thinking my neighbor had a TIG ill just hack my toomeys in half and weld em together LOL but serously i want a nice new set my T-5's look like absolute shit.

mhm, the DMC 916s i bought "new" must have been sitting in this guys shop for many years, the inside of the pipe is all dust and rust, but is MINT chrome on the outside though :)

mhm, the DMC 916s i bought "new" must have been sitting in this guys shop for many years, the inside of the pipe is all dust and rust, but is MINT chrome on the outside though :)

ur one lucky person lol. i need another set for my bike. haha. but my T-5's are rusty and corroded and welded together LOL

These 916's are great all around.

I run 2 into 1 pipes for low end.

Thru much trial and error my friends and I have decided the 916's give almost just as much down low as the 2-1 pipe, but pull much better in the mid and top end.

I am a dealer for Advantage Inc. They are sole dealers for DMC.

If they make these again,I will definately buy at least 1 set.

They told us we need a order of 15 to 20 sets, To break out the molds again.

I am going to the dealer show in INDY next week.

I will talk to them face to face and see if we can push them to get these goin again.

I have done group orders for other forums on Custom plastics,parts ETC.I have had Maier make molds for Tri-Z plastic, had coolheads and big bore kits done for other machines,etc.

I have extensive feedback.I can link my feedback if you need to see it.

So I could probably get everyone a discount on them if they order thru me..

If there is real interest speak up.We usually set up a pre-pay thru paypal, to secure your order,and then the balance due when the sets are done ready for delivery.

I and My company will try to get it going.If you all want to join forces andget it going.

I just about assure you guys, I can get them for you cheaper than anyone else.

Check my cosmic-quads link in my sig to see my site and services.

T

So I could probably get everyone a discount on them if they order thru me..

If there is real interest speak up.We usually set up a pre-pay thru paypal, to secure your order,and then the balance due when the sets are done ready for delivery.

I and My company will try to get it going.If you all want to join forces andget it going.

I just about assure you guys, I can get them for you cheaper than anyone else.

Check my cosmic-quads link in my sig to see my site and services.

I would deffinatly be down for a discounted price BUT before I commit id wana know what ima spend even if we don't order that many as HQ you deffinalty can get a pretty penny on ebay andother places