DMC 916's

92 Z71

for the last time its 'you're'. must be too cheap to buy a camera worth a damn. seems you'd have to be pretty dumb to actually wanna spell your nick wrong.

And you're still starting your sentences with small case letters. You sound like a complete nagging douche, picking at everything anybody says.

What does my camera have to with with anything?

Again, I wanted my name like that for a reason.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're still starting your sentences with small case letters. You sound like a complete nagging douche, picking at everything anybody says.

What does my camera have to with with anything?

Again, I wanted my name like that for a reason.

you start paying me to capitalize everything along with type in perfect grammar, i'll do so. else you're shit out of luck, its the internet. people don't need perfect grammar on the internet, but they should atleast have decent grammar along with know how to spell simple words.

you know why people take shit pictures for right? they are hiding something. thats why you have all these fools taking black and white photos, side shots, etc. afraid someone will see that flaw.

wow i see a thread to get a good thing restarted went to shit... i think we need to get a mod in here to clean up some of this bull shit thats goin on... its really to bad though that people cant leave their childish games at home and have to attempt to ruin everyone elses moods on here :down: