DMC 916's

92 Z71

I just got off the phone with someone at DMC and they said they have gotten tons of requests for the 916's in the past 6 month's and they are seriously thinking of bringing them back. So if you want a new set keep calling them. They told me to call back in about a month to see what's up. Give em a call...

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never seen or known of anybody whos had them DMC so can someone feel me in on them bout whats so good with these pipes

I'm kinda with this guy. Not knocking the pipes, don't have any experience with them. Do they run better than all other pipes? They sound like a set of toomeys to me. Is it because they aren't made anymore? I just don't see the draw. Someone enlighten me.

to me , especially from a youtube video, they all sound alot alike.. are they a good low-mid pip? top end pipe? what are they and whats so good about them other than the silencer coming into one peice middle mount?

That silencer looks different but does it ever hit the swingarm?

If the alien headpipes are the same as the 916 headpipes I wouldnt think it would cost them a whole hell of alot because they would just have to put the mid-pipes and silencers back in production instead of a whole different system.

I dont think I would want them bad enough though to pay a shitpot of money just for the cool sound they make, im sure they make decent power but their mainly notirious for the sound.

I know its a taboo to mis-match pipes and silencers but I was thinking a while back it would be pretty cool to match the silencer up with a cpi or shearer headpipe...