genaric replies

AKheathen

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone like that here that has been on here for like a year has 40,000 fucking posts always has some dumb fuck shit to say, had absolutly 0 knowlege of banshees and is now the fucking knowledge king by repeating other responces, or gathered some info after reading through every single last goddamn post and making completly useless post ALL THE FUCKING TIME LIKE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure the shitdick will read this too, and then reply some stupid fucking wanna be witty remark like "geeeee Im fucking gay, lookat all the bs I fabricate, I like to suck cock, and boy hes angry lol"

If I ever win the lottery, Im going to dedicate 1 day a month AT LEAST to finding the biggest retards on the internet, fly to see them and take all my frustrations Ive gathered for that month and beat them and then beat their mothers with my cock, and fuck their gf because big deuche bags usually somehow end up with hot girlfriends. Then take a shit on the banshee that probley doesn t work because they are such a fucking mechanical guru, and have pictures of the incomplete thing posted up all the time to show how glamourous the non functional shit on machine looks like.

who is the guy? PM me.. i wanna know if im thinkin the same person..

I know someone like that here that has been on here for like a year has 40,000 fucking posts always has some dumb fuck shit to say, had absolutly 0 knowlege of banshees and is now the fucking knowledge king by repeating other responces, or gathered some info after reading through every single last goddamn post and making completly useless post ALL THE FUCKING TIME LIKE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure the shitdick will read this too, and then reply some stupid fucking wanna be witty remark like "geeeee Im fucking gay, lookat all the bs I fabricate, I like to suck cock, and boy hes angry lol"

If I ever win the lottery, Im going to dedicate 1 day a month AT LEAST to finding the biggest retards on the internet, fly to see them and take all my frustrations Ive gathered for that month and beat them and then beat their mothers with my cock, and fuck their gf because big deuche bags usually somehow end up with hot girlfriends. Then take a shit on the banshee that probley doesn t work because they are such a fucking mechanical guru, and have pictures of the incomplete thing posted up all the time to show how glamourous the non functional shit on machine looks like.

Not sure what is worse, someone like you describe or someone who posts outright incorrect info..

Whats the deal with that Fuel Octane thread in Jetting and exhaust?

RIPPEN

Not sure what is worse, someone like you describe or someone who posts outright incorrect info..

Whats the deal with that Fuel Octane thread in Jetting and exhaust?

RIPPEN

the guy got it. nobody is actually going to put nitromethane in their banshee. Maybe its just a wonder in my head why someone whould consider using 100 octain on a stock bike. Overkill was the hidden message.

the guy got it. nobody is actually going to put nitromethane in their banshee. Maybe its just a wonder in my head why someone whould consider using 100 octain on a stock bike. Overkill was the hidden message.

The problem is this is a public forum and although he "got it" maybe the next couple guys won't. No problems with people joking around, BUT when your "joke" looks like a real reply (no lol, haha, smiley, ect) it doesn't apear to be a joke and thats not cool.. Fron now on just try to keep jokes easly noticeable so no moron takes your joke and it costs him money for doing something completely retarded..

I understand your message and guess I even agree with you, just not with the way you did your message..

RIPPEN