genaric replies

AKheathen

i've noticed some people, not really providing any insite or eplination, and it only looks like useless posting, to either get numbers up, or to see how many times at once your name is on the thread page, like someone's gonna log on, see your name everywhere and think "this guy is everywhere! he must be the shit on banshee's" i'm not sayin, like if you sometimes replie "x2" but if there have already been detailed, helpfull posts on, say for example, helping someone with idleing issues. 3-5 peolpe have explaned on how to check spark issues, compression, jetting, syncing, tors circuts, or what ever the situation suggests, and someone barely reads the post, and replies right in the middle, "tors or sync carbs", not noticing that he said that the tors was comletely removed when it was switched to a 2-1 setup. or, simply posting "ditch the boost bottle" when it has no relevance to the clutch issues at hand. now, it wouldn't be an issue if you were actually providing helpfull onfo, and threw in your stupid bb opinion. i guess what i'm sayin is stop flooding serious topics with cheap useless, genaric replies, and post something usefull for once. also, don't jump strait to scapegoating something like tors, boost bottle without giving a second thought as to what it could be, and realizing what that means. think about what it could be, and then stop and really think about what else it could be, and what ever fact you missed, like sayin to replace caps that were already replaced, stated in the original post. i guess that one's a little off subject. i'm just a little annoyed at the captain fucking obviouses out there tryin to look cool. maybey it stms from personal experiences of other guys getting ahead by stating what everyone should know alredy, and the big wigs are too simple too see through the bull shit and realize that they only state the obvious, because that's their peak mentality. so am i wrong here, or does anybody else notice this too?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's how forums are, people do that. I've seen it everywhere, from bodybuilding forums, to drag racing forums, to this forum. I don't think you can stop it, other than telling people not to do it.

On another note:

Everyone is bitching about everything now.

Signatures, dumb replies, what's next???

Annoying user names??

Too cloudy out??

The economy??

People mispelling things??

Bad grammar?? (<--- There's actually a lot of that! Lol)

People not using the search function??

Peoples attitudes??

Who pissed in your Cheerio's? You're wasting your breath on this subject. It's gonna keep on happening. And if you want to go there, YOU have over 560 posts, and joined this forum less than 3 months ago. I bet that only 20% of the stuff that you give advice on is accurate. I'm not saying that I'm perfect or know a Banshee inside and out, or even better than you. I'm just saying, that most of the shit you say, I'm like, "WTF? That makes no sense." But, nobody bitches about it, or calls you out on it. This site is for learning and helping each other out. People are gonna post dumb shit. Including you, myself, and alot of people on here. So, get over it, go drink a beer, and come back happy.

Who pissed in your Cheerio's? You're wasting your breath on this subject. It's gonna keep on happening. And if you want to go there, YOU have over 560 posts, and joined this forum less than 3 months ago. I bet that only 20% of the stuff that you give advice on is accurate. I'm not saying that I'm perfect or know a Banshee inside and out, or even better than you. I'm just saying, that most of the shit you say, I'm like, "WTF? That makes no sense." But, nobody bitches about it, or calls you out on it. This site is for learning and helping each other out. People are gonna post dumb shit. Including you, myself, and alot of people on here. So, get over it, go drink a beer, and come back happy.

^^^^ what he said. :biggrin:

I couldn't agree more! Very well put. :thumbsup:

^^^word!

oops people have already said that and agreed.I hope im not jumping on this bandwagon now :beer:

Now that I think about it, the x2 and x3 can actually be helpful.

If I make a post about an issue, and guy A tells me to go spend $400 on these parts to fix it, and guy B tells me to spend $250 on these other parts to fix it. Who do I listen to? Often enough, the x2 and x3 guys are saying you know what, this guy is right, start here instead of there. And often enough, as proven even in this thread, one guy cleans house with a post and is dead on, and others just want to show that they support it.

I posted this in the sig topic, but I'll post it again:

fightclub3fa.jpg

Who cares about usernames, post counts, whatever! If it bothers you, that's your problem.

Not being an asshole, I'm just saying it's the nature of a forum, and generally all forums, it's how it is.

You know guys there is alot of complaining lately... This is a website and there is people from all over the world on here and many of the guys say "to each his own," yet alot of those people complain about people being different or doing this or doing that... It's like do you really think that they are doing it to specifically anoy you? Anyways I'd just like to throw out there AK that I noticed a few of those things are things that I have done in a post... Last I checked this was a website to talk about and help other people with there shee's and BS a little, therefor I don't really see a problem when I have already helped him giving him some advice that he should get rid of the boost bottle, that's helping him also. And personally when I was new here the more posts I got the better because it helps me know ok well here's alot of people saying do this and only a couple saying this as 05 said

Plain and simple if you don't like it GO AWAY. thats how things are. it just one of those things that only only a few people (well from what i see just one, YOU) are bothered by it. Helpful or not its not in the way of anything, the point being made have already been put across and those posts that aren't useful can be disregarded. How hard is is to scroll down that extra inch or two?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@