genaric replies

AKheathen

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've noticed some people, not really providing any insite or eplination, and it only looks like useless posting, to either get numbers up, or to see how many times at once your name is on the thread page, like someone's gonna log on, see your name everywhere and think "this guy is everywhere! he must be the shit on banshee's" i'm not sayin, like if you sometimes replie "x2" but if there have already been detailed, helpfull posts on, say for example, helping someone with idleing issues. 3-5 peolpe have explaned on how to check spark issues, compression, jetting, syncing, tors circuts, or what ever the situation suggests, and someone barely reads the post, and replies right in the middle, "tors or sync carbs", not noticing that he said that the tors was comletely removed when it was switched to a 2-1 setup. or, simply posting "ditch the boost bottle" when it has no relevance to the clutch issues at hand. now, it wouldn't be an issue if you were actually providing helpfull onfo, and threw in your stupid bb opinion. i guess what i'm sayin is stop flooding serious topics with cheap useless, genaric replies, and post something usefull for once. also, don't jump strait to scapegoating something like tors, boost bottle without giving a second thought as to what it could be, and realizing what that means. think about what it could be, and then stop and really think about what else it could be, and what ever fact you missed, like sayin to replace caps that were already replaced, stated in the original post. i guess that one's a little off subject. i'm just a little annoyed at the captain fucking obviouses out there tryin to look cool. maybey it stms from personal experiences of other guys getting ahead by stating what everyone should know alredy, and the big wigs are too simple too see through the bull shit and realize that they only state the obvious, because that's their peak mentality. so am i wrong here, or does anybody else notice this too?

you are from alaska, have you ever seen sarah palin, and would you stick it in?

ok, sorry i posted while drinkin, and pissed off about havin to fly off to work for 3 weeks but i was misquoted abit. i stated that there is nothing wrong with x2, x3, general bullshiting, etc. i don't even care if you say ditch the tors, or boost bottle if you also jive real input. i juess t was mostly just one guy annoying me, and i needed anything to vent about to fix my misfire, before i blew a piston. that's what the roostin room is for, right? what i was really tryin to say, is the guy should say something. good advice, bad advice, tell a story, whatever. i find my self waiting for replies on 3 or more threads or more, and seein one guy who replied to all, and i hve to click them all. i can live with it, just wanted to vent about nething... oh, and i know i can be unorthodox, to say the least, and if you really dissagree, say so. i won't blow up if you don't.

as for palin, i'd stick it in if she came up to red dog. otherwise, i'd rather do her daughter

I know someone like that here that has been on here for like a year has 40,000 fucking posts always has some dumb fuck shit to say, had absolutly 0 knowlege of banshees and is now the fucking knowledge king by repeating other responces, or gathered some info after reading through every single last goddamn post and making completly useless post ALL THE FUCKING TIME LIKE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure the shitdick will read this too, and then reply some stupid fucking wanna be witty remark like "geeeee Im fucking gay, lookat all the bs I fabricate, I like to suck cock, and boy hes angry lol"

If I ever win the lottery, Im going to dedicate 1 day a month AT LEAST to finding the biggest retards on the internet, fly to see them and take all my frustrations Ive gathered for that month and beat them and then beat their mothers with my cock, and fuck their gf because big deuche bags usually somehow end up with hot girlfriends. Then take a shit on the banshee that probley doesn t work because they are such a fucking mechanical guru, and have pictures of the incomplete thing posted up all the time to show how glamourous the non functional shit on machine looks like.