How much money

92 Z71

I know everyone says these are money pits, but I just wondered how big the pit gets lol. I just got my banshee this last summer for $2500 and so far I've spent another $2100 in upgrades/mods. I know I'm still nowhere close to having all I want for it though so the spending will continue. I would like to hear from everyone else how much you've spent on your banshee's to get them to where you want them and also if you ever regretted spending the money on it. I'm pretty sure you would not get anywhere close to what you have into it if you ever decided to sell it. So far I haven't regretted any of my spending, it's something I like. Now everyone elses turn! :beer:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my 2000 for $500 becuase it didnt run, Just built a $2300 motor (in my sig.) and am working on the frame and suspension to get it the way I want it... They are money pits but what hobby isn't? I havn't regretted any of it, like you it's what I love

3g`s. cheapest one i built yet.

gallery_1980_39_15977.jpg

Fuck you...seriously. :biggrin: I paid 2000g's for my near stock banshee with vf3's, fatty pipes, and a few other things. I'm getting arms and elkas for the front (800), Want to get a carb setup (3-400), and want to replace all my bearings in the rear end and maybe the hubs if i have to (50-100). It's really hard to put money into one specific item on your banshee because you always have one little part thats holding you back. :biggrin:

my 2002 has about 2600 in it.. i have been really lucky everything i have bought for it (ported cyl,head ect..) i have been able to sell the stock parts for the same amount or more. so i only have an extra 200 bucks in it.. i sold my stock cyl for $400 on fleabay and bought my ported ones for 300 off here.. sold my stock shocks for 100 and bought some works triples for 150.. and the list goes on..

so the bike was 2400..

i tink i am done for awhile too till it gives out and i go 4mill

later aaron