Big Thanks

JKJK

Just wanted to express my appreciation for all the help from the people here.Who offered+ helped locate all the parts+pieces to get my bro's ride back together.Picture this.2000 miles from home on the way to Glamis.You stop at little Sarah for quick sand fix.A couple hours into it,after dialing it in.He goes threw the gears+nails it in 4th.Throttel sticks WFO(100hp421cub)It spits him off the back+takes off!From what he describeed.It accelerated forward untill it came to a 15ft bank+then went skywerd about 50ft up+landed about 100ft from the launch site! :whoa:Houston we have aproblem!!!! Thank god nobody was hurt but the bike was'nt so lucky.Damage included buckeled frame,1 a arm,axle,stingers+some misc bullshit.As of now he has everything he needs to rebuild it.(this happened last sunday)Thanks to (Indubitly)Pete+pete sr,(Fast)Jeff,(JT)Joe,(Quicksand)Gary(philly)Ryan,(NYUK)John+ the many others who i'm forgeting.Special thanks to Walter(mp370)who offered his quad to use :whoa: +(banchetta)for offering his yfz.Whithout everybodys help this never would of been possable to pull off.Most sincere thanks John+Joe :cheers::headbang:

john, i talked to jeff today on the phone and he told me the story. i was like WTF..sounded fuckin crazy. too bad theres no video of it. must have thrown jeff pretty hard cuz he was talkin about his back hurtin him...sounds like a shitty way to start a trip. hope it gets better for you! :headbang:

Thank God not one got killed or really hurt worse than they did. I hope the rest of you guys' trip turns out better than the start. Poor Joe sliced his finger with a utility knife and got 9 stitches right before i got there, then the throttle stuck on his bike when i was testing his clutch we just put in and it all went to hell in a handbasket!! :bolt::evil: 4th gear nailed it and it came up in a violent wheelie... I let off and tried to hit the brake.... but it had other plans with a throttle stuck wide open and a mind of its own. :whoa: When i stopped rolling in the sand and looked up......I have NEVER seen an ATV jump that high in my life! Im scheduled for a MRI on Friday and its looking like lower back surgery in my near future. :( This sucks... I may need a jockey for the HQ ride but thank the Lord im still here to see it at least!!! :notworthy: John and Joe , try to enjoy the rest of the trip and please call me if you need anything at all !! :cheers:

Holy shit, Sugery??? Thats no good man, sorry to hear it. Hope it all looks better after the visit with the doc. Thats awsome that everyone came together and helped out. Gettin all the parts in 31/2 to 4 days is great. Sucks things like this happens from time to time. Hope the trip goes well from here on out guys :cheers:

RIPPEN

Damn dude, take care of yourself.

My buddy always says " bad roads bring good people", meaning all the fellow riders on the trails and parks!

Thank God not one got killed or really hurt worse than they did.  I hope the rest of you guys' trip turns out better than the start. Poor Joe sliced his finger with a utility knife and got 9 stitches right before i got there, then the throttle stuck on his bike when i was testing his clutch we just put in and it all went to hell in a handbasket!! :bolt:  :evil:  4th gear nailed it and it came up in a violent wheelie... I let off and tried to hit the brake.... but it had other plans with  a  throttle stuck wide open  and a mind of its own.  :whoa: When i stopped rolling in the sand and looked up......I have NEVER seen an ATV jump that high in my life! Im scheduled for a MRI on Friday and its looking like lower back surgery in my near  future. :(  This sucks... I may need a jockey for the HQ ride but thank the Lord im still here to see it at least!!! :notworthy: John and Joe , try to enjoy the rest of the trip and please call me if you need anything at all !! :cheers:

470895[/snapback]

Damn Jeff, glad to hear you're Ok (for the most part). We're gonna have to keep a close eye on you at the LS trip; I'll jockey the craptor for ya :P Let us know how the MRI goes, and if there is anything I can help out with just let me know :cheers:

I'm thinking I should invest in a tether.

471090[/snapback]

It's a great investment, I got one on mine in case I end up in the same scenario as Jeff did :o

Jeff, you fell off pinned in 4th gear and still alive to talk about it ? :whoa: Good thing I had a superbowl party planned that day and couldn't make it. I wouldn't of wanted to see any of that. Glad everyone is ok though. :cheers:

Jeff, you fell off pinned in 4th gear and still alive to talk about it ? :whoa: Good thing I had a superbowl party planned that day and couldn't make it. I wouldn't of wanted to see any of that. Glad everyone is ok though.  :cheers:

471140[/snapback]

Yeah it got Ugly in a hurry! BUT could of been much worse! :( SOOO Glad Joe found enough parts to get the bike put back together!!

One thing is for sure , those who saw it take flight ... will NEVER forget! :o:whoa:

He had a tether kill switch on it but said he couldnt get it to work correctly. Guess i should of helped him hook that up. Sometimes they wont even work IF the bike is at full rev but i think it might have helped we will never know.

Have fun JKJK/and friends and try to make the best of the rest of your trip!!!

Doc gave me some Cortozone and some goooooood drugs to help the back and we will see what the MRI says tomorrow. Just as long as I still have my hands, maybe i can work on motors in bed. jk lol

jeez Jeff heard u hurt ur back but not that badly wowthats a bummer hope everything turns out ok man :( after hearing this deff. gonna get a tether switch with my cub BEST WISHES hope everything looks up for yah