Go Pro

I have used the garmin virb elite. I posted a short vid a while back of a head on crash. I landed right on the camera and took no damage. The elite model has gps tracking and other gps options. The over all weigh is a bit more than newer units and the shape is more of a bullet style. for the price i paid for a used unit Im more then happy with it.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I have a 3 and 4, dont remember what models. I have just started to use them and both work great. I got them as gifts, so I'm not out of pocket any money for them other than a few accessories to get them mounted.

That all said, if I was to go purchase something it would be the Garmin line. For me, the added inputs for speed, and rpm for overlays into the video is something I'd like to be able to do.

Hero 5 Session for me. I use it for work and for riding. If you have Instagram, follow me @locogato11283 for some Go Pro videos.

I like the Hero 5 Session because it's small. There's no screen, but a few test videos showed me how high or low I needed to point it.

It has like a 160* view side to side, so that's easy.

I'm not sure that GoPro even carries it anymore since they're on to the 6 and 7.

Go Pro Hero 5 Session.

On 1/30/2019 at 11:37 AM, locogato11283 said:

Hero 5 Session for me. I use it for work and for riding. If you have Instagram, follow me @locogato11283 for some Go Pro videos.

I like the Hero 5 Session because it's small. There's no screen, but a few test videos showed me how high or low I needed to point it.

It has like a 160* view side to side, so that's easy.

I'm not sure that GoPro even carries it anymore since they're on to the 6 and 7.

You can link to it via WiFi and get a live view from the camera to make sure its pointed were you want it. You can even remotely record from it to your phone if you are in range the gopro's wifi signal.