Manny's MX build

I'm not trolling at all.

I'm actually this stupid.

Banshee brakes are just as good as YFZ brakes.

And none of these guys ride the way they say they do.

Those are facts.

Changed it for you. The fact you think they are the same when they have definitive mechanical differences is pretty horrid.

Its well known tyler has a HMFIC attitude and just "automatically" wins any debate.

Also well known he has his little bitches on a leash that spring to his defense, this is nothing new.

The fact this is an argument is pretty horrible and the ones that disagree on this subject clearly dont have the riding experience and or been around people who do.

No matter what you say will change that, id love to see some of you fucktards talk like this to other pro riders.

I don't give up my secrets.

Go spend the money like I did for testing.

Ahhahaha well the "secret" is out now you run supposedly TRX brakes so there's no secret to be had anymore..now please explain why, surely other people won't care why they're better since you say they're better and will go with what you say. So as I said please explain or keep dodging the question and make excuses..I wonder why none of the magazines have said anything bad about the newer 07+ YFZ brakes and it keeps gettin crowned the best....hmmmm.

Come on you guys, give it a rest. stop turning this into a dick swinging contest. just disagree, and move on.  Please.?

Sure thing boss, back to the modding. Got me some freshies since I ran into a nice big rock that got dug up on a berm and tore a hole on the side of the tire.

8D81849F-643D-420C-807B-9CF4E582B85C.jpg