Sad day

Yep, got fucking layed off. Selling the 300ex and the banshee. It hasnt sold yet cos I wont let it go for less than 5500 , but I might have to give in and go lower if I dont get a job quick. This is almost as bad as when I sold my 70 454 chevelle. I literally cried when the guy pulled away with it on a trailer. I know I will build another later but fuck! Its a one and only,.... pretty much. I built it myself frame up,.. like 4 times lol,... all of it. Going to get another beer now!

Yep, got fucking layed off. Selling the 300ex and the banshee. It hasnt sold yet cos I wont let it go for less than 5500 , but I might have to give in and go lower if I dont get a job quick. This is almost as bad as when I sold my 70 454 chevelle. I literally cried when the guy pulled away with it on a trailer. I know I will build another later but fuck! Its a one and only,.... pretty much. I built it myself frame up,.. like 4 times lol,... all of it. Going to get another beer now!

That is too bad. Who layed you off? What did you do?

That fuckin blows man, I hate the way the eco. is now. Im am blessed been with the same guy for 17 yrs. treats me like fam. Keep ur head up, and gettin hammerd DOES take the sting away for a while!!!

Sorry to hear you got layed off, man. The economy is bad. I work in the mining industry and worked 60 to 75 hours a week for years. The overtime gradually tapered off, now recently they told us we aren't allowed anything over 40. Now there are lay-offs happening in this industry also.