***PISMO DUNES (warning)*****

johnny boy

Just got back last night(7/28).got there Thursday (7/24)..first night I had four gas cans stolen and my large tool box gone.Called the ranger and the same crew took fishing gear and a guys bike further down the way.Been going since 1975 and NEVER had anything stolen before.Figured I would give a warning out to others.Not only do you have to CHAIN your bikes but your gas cans ,grills,tables,fishing gears,easy ups ,and anything else you want to keep.

Just got back last night(7/28).got there Thursday (7/24)..first night I had four gas cans stolen and my large tool box gone.Called the ranger and the same crew took fishing gear and a guys bike further down the way.Been going since 1975 and NEVER had anything stolen before.Figured I would give a warning out to others.Not only do you have to CHAIN your bikes but your gas cans ,grills,tables,fishing gears,easy ups ,and anything else you want to keep.

thats just messed up. someone should hide and wait for the basturds to do it again. when they do beat the crap out of them until they cant move.

if they are locals they will be found out about very fast! there are alot of riders in that area. If they are just some punk ass kids then thats probly the end of it, but if they are local they will get caught. either by the cops or by someone walking outside and shooting thier ass

I live close to pismo and I am there every weekend. I have had several gas cans stolen from me at different times. Not long ago while I was camping with some buddies, he forgot to lock his truck and sometime between 2am and 6am they went into his truck and stole his wallet, IPOD, power inverter and other little stuff. It sucks, and the rangers dont really care.

If you know someone is stealing gas cans... nifty trick to get back at them: Mix 1 gal of gas with 4 gal of methanol and leave the cans sitting out. Then steal it... smells like gas, looks like gas, but with the methanol mixed in it will blow their shit up hardcore. We had someone who would steal our cans every time we went to walden and we did this. Cans stopped disapearing and we went camp to camp the next day and we are pretty sure we found the kids doing it. Couple high-school kids and they were complaining evey bike they brought blew up that morning on their first ride. Ha Ha Ha!

Bring your dog if you have one and leave it chained up outside to your stuff. Dogs go nuts when stuff is out of place and will alert you to something going on.

- Jared

We try to go every other month just to get out..like i said NEVER have we had anything stolen before..but there is always a first...just happy it wasn't a bike.. :blink: ..true the rangers there could give a shit... just dotted my info and mentioned about the other stuff taken that evening.Like flyhighprerunner said ..they are use to the theft....SO RIDERS BEWARE...learned my mistake the hard way...hate to see it happen to someone else.....

You know whats bad, is that i live 30 mins from Pismo and this shit happens all the time. Not only does it happen on the weekend but it happens during the week. Its because cheap bastards are just jealous they cant have nice shit!

The reason why they can't have nice stuff is that they are too busy doing crap like that instead of working a real job. Eventually it will catch up with them.

The reason why they can't have nice stuff is that they are too busy doing crap like that instead of working a real job. Eventually it will catch up with them.

On 4th of July weekend someone cleaned out my ice chest, leaving no alcohol behind at least they did leave the ice chest. Next time I think I will piss on some bottles and leave them out just to have some feeling of satisfaction. Never had problems there before. Lock it or loose it.