Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

Well yeah, but it also means your in good shape and take care of yourself. I dont think anyone is implying if your jacked your way tougher, in fact Ive found it to be the other way around. Most of the guys around where I'm from lift everyday, massive guys, but they also are little hollister/abercrombie bitches who do their hair before they workout, play baseball, etc. Ive seen some little dudes absolutely maul guys twice their size.

LOL!! Yeah I know what ya saying about the abercrombie boys. I dont have enuff hair to put gel in. My brother who is 6'3" hit me in the face with a beer bottle one night and sent me too the floor so yeah, the lil guys come out on top sometime.

Sorry boys, dont mean to bust ur bubble, but a "tan and jacked" dude's chin is just as soft as a not so tan and jacked guy. Im not trying to be the "internet tuffguy" but tan and jacked doesnt make ya a badass.

tanned means nothing but a jacked guy has a physical advantage,ofcourse skill and heart rank high too. I'm at about 200lbs and would choose to fight a small guy over a big guy almost every time simply because I know its easier to outmuscle the small guy on the ground if I need to. A big jacked guy might not be as fast but he's most likely gonna be strong and his weight makes it harder to move him around aggressively. Don't under estimate people though because fighters come in all packages.

i like to fight tan crippled women because sometimes i can overpower them

Edited by AWR

why are you talking about fighters and their packages?

[Well yeah, but it also means your in good shape and take care of yourself. I dont think anyone is implying if your jacked your way tougher, in fact Ive found it to be the other way around. Most of the guys around where I'm from lift everyday, massive guys, but they also are little hollister/abercrombie bitches who do their hair before they workout, play baseball, etc. Ive seen some little dudes absolutely maul guys twice their size.] this post made me think about difference in sizes, that was my opinion only and not directed towards anyone.

I finally got the home computer fixed(no more HQ on the cell. here I am in this so called gayism if you will. Im 5'11 and 200lbs right now but started my first cycle of sust 4 fifty on tuesday but Ive been all natural before last tuesday.....My link

My link

Victor whats up with the bloat? Muscle does not =power Applied power=power. To much muscle =poor cardio. Optimal performance level =9-14% body fat

I give you tim sylvia vs mariusz pudzianowski

Worlds strongest man vs. A cynically obese tim slyvia

dude what's your deal chief? I could care less what you say about bloat. My cardio isn't great but its good and I have great power. I'm not bragging but I've dropped a few guys before I caught a bad assault case, since then I just let people talk shit because its not worth it. After all I'm just a rider who lifts.

dude what's your deal chief? I could care less what you say about bloat. My cardio isn't great but its good and I have great power. I'm not bragging but I've dropped a few guys before I caught a bad assault case, since then I just let people talk shit because its not worth it. After all I'm just a rider who lifts.

lol relax you look pretty solid I never said you didnt have some powa just sayin from those pics looks like your on the tail end of a cycle. Lots of guys around here use test and they bloat up like that. Not even sayin ur carido is bad

my wife bloats during her cycle and gets irratable too when you ask her about it....it will be okay

lol relax you look pretty solid I never said you didnt have some powa just sayin from those pics looks like your on the tail end of a cycle. Lots of guys around here use test and they bloat up like that. Not even sayin ur carido is bad

you say bloating because my stomach isn't ripped I'm assuming so Ill explain that. I was always 165lbs with a high metabolism then 3yrs ago I started lifting weights and slowly got up to 207lbs. Now its summer, I'm roofing and its hard for me to keep lbs so I eat extra garbage so I can keep weight, plus I NEVER do stomach. I never touched any anabolics up untill last Tuesday when I did my first shot of sust 4 fifty(450mg shot 1x week), and tomorrow is shot #2(yummy stuff!). Its so sweet you can order real test from other countries and it usually makes it through. Keyser you know cops who used steroids or test I'm sure, CT has cops who juice.
  • Like 1