Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

• 3 weeks later...

When I say bulk what I mean is eat cookies and wear hoodies.

LOL Well if that's the definition of bulking up, then l'm sure sure I can match you in sets. Unfortunately it leads to a swoll life that I'm sure doesn't properly match your definition of Swoll.

Powerlifting powdered donuts and chocolate milk FTW. LOL

How do you guys control your eating? I eat like shit. Soda with every meal. If it has cheese on it I'm probably eating it.

I want to start getting my shit together. With the injury I kind of fell off and just eat what ever I want.

So what is good for me? What kind of carbs? Proteins? Sugars? How did you guys stop your bad habits?

I'm 6'3" 180. Im just looking to lean out a little and just gain a little more strength. I'm not looking to be huge, just a little definition but mostly focusing on cardio and stamina.

So DDQ can I get a list that you would do in one day?

From wake up to bed. This honestly sounds expensive as well.

I work 7 to 4 everyday behind a desk now too. So snacks are a big part of my day. I can do anything with peanut butter. Shit I'll eat that right out of the jar. Is it as good as they say it is?

If you have access to a fridge or cooler at work I'd suggest some flavoured turkey breast. I can buy it in small packs here, it's full of protein, low in calories and fat, and makes a good snack.

I can get it in sweet chili, hickory BBQ, tikka or flame grilled. I always have some in the fridge.