Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

i do my deadlifts as my last exercise for when im training back. the rest of the back is all warmed up and ready to go. if your going all out on deads like you should be your going to be spent after. it s a very taxing/ beneficial exercise when done correctly. heres my order

weighted pull ups or lat pulldowns

t-bar rows, barbell or seated row

shrugs

deads

• Like 1

You should life heavy for 2 weeks (4-7 reps in failure) per set and one week with high reps (8-11 reps in failure). Pick heavy or light for the week your on and stick with it. Singles or doubles won't make your grow. 12+ reps you can't have the most fosuc on the set and just creates blood flow which doesn't make you grow either

You are losing me dude. I know plenty of bodybuilders who lift sets of more than 12 reps, and they are big. I also know a couple power lifters who rep 3's, 2's and 1' and they are growing muscle just fine...

most bodybuilders unless they are 100% natural are using something. doesnt mean they are using full blown steriods but they could be using pro hormones, supplements or w.e. it is.  im sure you see bodybuilders doing 12+ reps for sets. i see it all the time. doesnt mean its the best method they could be using. 3's 2's and 1's are more for strength purposes and are followed by most powerlifters. its great if all your trying to do is get your strength and numbers up. don t get me wrong i have done it before but it was for more out of boredom and i was happy with my size at the time.  i have a bigger chest now with a lower number for bench then when i was doing 315 for bench. you can do whatever you please but i would suggest at least sticking with a rep range for a week or two. all i know is i followed a natural program that does not make you use one supplement  ( yes all just food) except mens 1 a day multivitamin ( if you wanna consider that one?)  and over years i have gained 40lbs while keeping a pretty damn low bf percentage the whole time. if your gaining muscle then just keep doing what your doing. when you plateau then take it into consideration. one thing i cant stress enough though is proper form over weight 

• 2 weeks later...