Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

Shakes are needed to a point. They make a convenient way to "fill in the gaps" and get that little extra you need. But they aren't as complete a source of nutrients as real food. Back when i was lifting regularly, i always saw marked gains in strength and energy when i did the "caveman" style of eating , over relying on shakes and other processed foods in general . Veggies from the farmers market and whole meat from the butcher. ..now the last 4 years I really let my eating an training go out the window..plus started on the beers pretty heavy...and it resulted in fat gains.:blink:

I've since quit the beer and have started on the diet that worked for me in the past. 1gram of whole food protein per lb of lean muscle,2 handfuls of fresh veggies per meal, post and pre workout nutrition,

and no more junk food. It's already working. Starting my workout program back again ( modified 5x5)and I'm sure it'll net good results as well. It's simple, yes, but it always worked for in the past.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure do! I lift the morning paper in the house every day! Then i lift my coffee cup multiple reps every day. Dont let it fool you, thats aluminum and plastic and it holds 4 cups of coffeehave4aqy.jpg

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what you were talking about John.

ROLLING! CAN'T BREATH FUNNY!

crossfit THAT, bitch

IMG_7570_zps874c6648.jpg

Way to fill up the bar with all your littler plates……...

You trying to get big or just sweaty?